Reviews for Her Love
Sarra Torrens chapter 32 . 9/22/2014
I loved this! It made me cry it made me swear it made me shaky! All things a good fanfiction should do!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Even though this story isn't as detailed as what I'm used to, sometimes a quick read is all it really takes to make something interesting. I'm just glad you're a fan of Danna and Terry to the point of writing this fic - after all, she was given the least amount of development in the series and felt completely dull. So it's cool that you gave her something to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very good. Nice plot. No brag meant, but that is a compliment for someone who has read over 1k books on FF. So, good job.

Dragon
just chillin.killin chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Why not just activate the lockdown fail safe like in the pilot episode?
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 32 . 8/10/2012
just re read this forgot how good it was we so need more people Terry/Dana stories to my knowledge it's only me and you who write them.
KingBowser444 chapter 32 . 6/21/2012
The story was an interesting read. You took a couple of necessary liberties with the characters (for instance, Bruce DEFINITELY would not have let Dana get involved that easily, if at all), but for the most part you stayed true to the charaters and your story was very detailed. Keep it up!
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 33 . 3/13/2012
great story thank you for this Dana is so under used its maddening. i have been working on an idea where she does become bat girl wondered what u thought?
ShadowMMX chapter 33 . 11/22/2011
Its about time. What took you so long?
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 33 . 11/17/2011
I have recently been introduced to Batman Beyond and I LOVE it! I know I was in high school when it was on and wasn't into Batman back then. But I am SO glad I found it now. I am older but still a kid at heart and I LOVE Terry as Batman. I even love that Kevin Conroy still does the voice for the old Batman. I think it's a great show and wish that it has lasted longer. I haven't seen all of the episodes, but I think the show even emphasized Max and Terry more than his relationship with Dana. I think a lot of that comes from the fact that Max was in on the secret and Dana wasn't...allowing for Max to be more involved. I don't see the romantic relationship there enough for so many fanfics, but I suppose I get where others might. However, I like seeing Terry being a regular teenager with a girlfriend and having to do homework. I like that twist. :)

What is Epilogue? Where can I find that?

I enjoyed your story and hope to read more of your work. :)
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
I started to think that Batman wasn't the alter ego, but maybe Bruce was.

I agree...sometimes it does appear this way, doesn't it?

I'm liking the story so far. It's an unique POV using Dana.
Azraelean chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
Wonderful story. I agree with you. Dana doesn't get enough love. Adding you to my author alert for finishing a multi-chapter fanfic.
FudoTwin17 chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
That was epic! I just found this and read it all the way thro and i ADORED IT! If i cod list all the good things about this story then u wod neva hav time 2 write ur own story! I luved it! XD
Fawn of the woods chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
thank you so much for this story! I've been a follower for two years now and loved it. I think Dana and Terry are great for each other. I good balance. Max has too much action in her blood, she and terry are too much alike in my mind. Thank you so much for this.

Fawn
The Crobatman chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
Epic.

That's the only word I canuse to describe the epicosity of this masterpiece! Can't wait for the last chapter!
super-heroine-addict chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! This is so good!