Reviews for Falling Inside The Black
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 2 . 3/23
I can see your AN in truth... though you also need to realize everything needs a counterweight...
As there is Life, there is Death, matter to antimatter, noise to silence...

Look at me, all philosophical and crap...

Any rate, great writing so far, gonna dive into the rest of what's here.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Ye man you guys fucked poor Sephiroth up. He became an emotionally tramatized and stunted five year old with unlimited cosmic power and nothing but a voice in his head to guide his actions. Truly a sad existence. Ah this story will be going places.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Woah. This is going insane. I didn't know Sephiroth sired Riku. Explains a bit now doesn't it. Misty looks like Cloud? Interesting. Some left over attraction there. The dark vine on Sora sounds cool. Zack seems to have been made to think of Sora in the position he would have thought of Cloud. Again interesting. Also to be noted, do not all who fall to darkness in any way then have their body become a nobody? Would not power houses like Sephiroth, Angeal, and Zack have very powerful sentient Nobodies? Another question for the future.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Wait wat. Huh how interesting. These developments seem rather unorthodox yet really cool. I wonder will Sora befriend these myriad of dark beings un-people? I rather like that idea.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Ah i see. They were trying to recreate the opening of KH2 where sora gets out of his sleep by remaking sora using his nobody for the body and all the memories to create a false heart. Interesting tactic. In KH1 he was already missing his body and only was able to manifest a form due to his heart using Kairi's heart as a means of making one.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Um one thing to remember is that Kingdom Hearts would be where all light and darkness came from ergo This SOURCE would be an aspect of the core of Kingdom Hearts, in a nutshell.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oh my god. I love it. Freaking delicious. Please make this a big series with long delicous chapters. Or short but numerous chapters. Nom~!
Merry Sioux chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
this is really interesting, i hope you update soon. owo
Candasaurus chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
There's so much going on
but I like it!
Flaremage chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
You updated! this is so exciting! it was good to see that this story was still in the works! congrats on the inspiration!
CosmosQueen chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Wait which Alice is this? The first game or the second game?
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
What happen to Sora!? What's going on?
ShadowsofNyx chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I have a new found love of Genesis so this is awesome. I'm rereading it cause I can't wait for an update. I am wondering over the echo in Sora's voice. The shadow vines sound like they look cool.

Love ya
chaosknight chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Interesting story.
angelkit chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
So when I started reading your fanfic I thought I wasn't going to like it. I loved it. I love that you brought alice in like that and the way your bringing the characters in and adding them to the story makes sense and is good. I cannot wait for the next chapter.