Reviews for Falling Inside The Black
Candasaurus chapter 6 . 3/23
There's so much going on
but I like it!
hyperfuzzy chapter 6 . 3/17
You updated! this is so exciting! it was good to see that this story was still in the works! congrats on the inspiration!
CosmosQueen chapter 3 . 3/14
Wait which Alice is this? The first game or the second game?
Sammywolfstar chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
What happen to Sora!? What's going on?
ShadowsofNyx chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I have a new found love of Genesis so this is awesome. I'm rereading it cause I can't wait for an update. I am wondering over the echo in Sora's voice. The shadow vines sound like they look cool.

Love ya
chaosknight chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Interesting story.
angelkit chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
So when I started reading your fanfic I thought I wasn't going to like it. I loved it. I love that you brought alice in like that and the way your bringing the characters in and adding them to the story makes sense and is good. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
code R.R chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
love it

hey got anyone storys were sora uses or falls into darkness those are my fav kingdom hearts ff
KHGiggle chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Yay! You finally updated! Even though the chapters are short, I find this story really interesting and want to see how it plays out.
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Love this story, I seriously do. I really, really, really want longer updates, but I understand it you don't. As long as you update, I'm happy.

Hopefully you can show us how Riku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy have changed (Seeing as Aeris said something along those lines)

Patiently waiting for more!

Inumaru12
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I'm intrigued! Please continue, this is a very unique story!
SycoJay chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
it's an intresting story line and i'm looking fowerd to the next chap.
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I love your work!
hyperfuzzy chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
...why do you write such amazing stories then quit right before anything cool starts happening? i mean you get an amazingly solid start then nothing please update!
Sinfully Dreaming chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
This is interesting I would love to read more.