Reviews for A Dream, A Legend, And A Legacy
YAJJ chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
That was a good story. I like it. Poor TK! And you're right about one thing. Takato should always, always, ALWAYS be Tai's kid if he's gonna be the kids of th DigiDestined. it's just so right. But Tai can be married to whomever he wants to. Takato just HAS to be his son one way or another.
Tomgirl27 chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Tomgirl27: Yeah, it's me...again. _0 Sometimes I'm like an itch you can't scratch. (Unless you WANT me to review...) I just decided to read some Digimon fics to get in the mood for my new Digimon story. * Sweat drops * I've been watching 'Pokemon 20' too much. Well, in case you haven't noticed, there's at least one person waiting for chapter 5. Hey, it's been almost 2 years! Well, I STILL have that evil Chinese homework due tommorrow, and I have basketball game anyway, so see you later.
Wolf 031 chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
After reading your chappies I thought they were pretty good. But when you said (wrote) saying you would update soon doesn't look like it's gon-na happen. Especially looking at the dates. Don't look like a promise there.
Nanashi chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Good Story. Write More. Now.

Kali Kamiya chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
YES! Someone else noticecd Ms. Isaji has Kari's voice, and that Ruki's grrandmother looks like Ms. Takaishi! Great story too BTW!
LEGOLAS chapter 3 . 2/23/2002
THE 2ND CHAPTER IS WEIRD BUT I LIKE THIS STORY
WillingtheRain chapter 2 . 1/8/2002
Shweet. I LOVE! Mesa wanna moreasa. !_! ._. _~ - O_O _
Darkfaeri chapter 2 . 12/31/2001
This is cool. I hope you write more soon.
Digi fan chapter 2 . 12/24/2001
Ok! Not bad, update soon. I like to see were your going with this.
Digi fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Not a bad start! I like how you left out the fact the kari and the others are fictional characters in the tammers world.
sodapoppp chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Oh, HOW cUTe! And you like all the same couples that I like! o_O Is TK sick? Cuz it seems like it..*sniff* poor TK... I'm the first one to review! And this seems like a good story! PLZ continue!