Reviews for A Garden of Rust and Salt
ZeroCapacity chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Holy crap!This is amazing :3
Mean Faol Banrigh chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Oooooooh... Tora's gonna be piiiiiiiissed... HIS BITCH JUST GOT KONSO'D!
CU Administration chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
No! Lol well interesting twist I do say.
CU Administration chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Gin is so effin cute lol. Can't wait to read the next chapter. This is growing more and more ineresting
CU Administration chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Geez I love Nnoitra lol. I wonder how she likes receiving that kind of treatment after all she has done. Is he going to rape her? Sounds good for this story lol
CU Administration chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
The crazy bitch is dead! What will Nnoitra do now ? Hmm
CU Administration chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Oo she definitely messed up bad.
CU Administration chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Tsk tsk. That is exactly why I treat people kindly. You never know what sadistic thoughts may be running through their head from all th pain they've endured.
CU Administration chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Shesh you are very grafic. I couldn't handle the part about the baby because children are my life but I'm interested to see what happens.
CU Administration chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I have to say that this is addicing so far. I'm really enjoying it. I think you should break up the paragraphs a little smaller though. Just makes it easier to read. That is the only thing and I can't wait to reas the next chapter.
blablablaaaaaaa chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
please.

Please!

PLEASE!

UPDATE SOON!

I'm so antsy to read what happens next! O:
Shiroi Sero chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
OMGZ~! I feel so bad for her! Rape is sick and wrong but it does make for a great story! Especially when it's detailed! ;P UPDATE SOON!
Sister Madly chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Well I certainly wasn't expecting that!

The red-haired shinigami is from the anime, correct? I vaguely remember seeing him in an episode from a long time ago when Ichigo/etc. went into Hueco Mundo to save Orihime. I was definitely not thinking of him when I read this at all. Great job here pulling the wool over my eyes. :)

I'm really curious to see what happens. Nnoitra is obviously not going to be very happy now that Jackal's been sent to Soul Society. You've got me completely clueless as to what will happen next. While I kinda dislike that, I'm glad that whatever you post next is going to be a surprise. I love logging into my email and seeing your updates. They make a good end to a night of school work and aching feet!

As always, I'll be anticipating your next installment!
Ms. Marionette chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Gahh!

What's happening!
cheeky half-demon chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
So I'm assuming that Jackal will be turned into an arrancar next chapter? That'll be a fun reunion for her and Nnoitra xD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »