Reviews for Supernaturally Torchwood
Abbgy chapter 3 . 2/14
Malachi is a jerk
The whole thing was amazing I loved it alot
rya-fire1 chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
*claps* good story! bellisima! all in all a damn good read. loved the Doctor references. i was chuckling a few times.
rya-fire1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
'Evie laughed quietly when she saw his mug had a blue police public call box on it.' Doctor Who reference i presume? very good chapter hun. Allons-y!
NightWatcher666 chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Very interesting and well written story
Jonn Wolfe chapter 23 . 9/28/2011
Not enough adjectives to show how awesome this is.

Too bad there's no rating system here, else you'd get the highest marks from me. )
Stina Whatever chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
this is a great story, because it's fun, and evie was a great oc. i also liked that dean proclaimed jack gay
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
great story _
The Group of One chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Gah, have to point this out or it will bug me all night.

Jack died for the first time on the game station in season one of Doctor Who, not canary wharf. He wasn't even there for the fight at Torchwood one...

That's all. Back to reading.
plmko55555 chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
It can't be over ;-;

I really loved the story, thank you :3
WishingWell44 chapter 23 . 10/29/2009
Thank you for such a great read! Loved every bit of it. The characters were all in character and..well just amazing job!

btws all the 'books' you mentioned at the beginning are all my favorite episodes XD
MusicLover27 chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
Great chapter, I love Evie! Hope you update again soon!
MusicLover27 chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
Awsome story, can't wait for the next update!
WishingWell44 chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
Lederhosen from Oktoberfest XD What a great episode...

Awesome chapter!
PhoenixMa'at chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Loving the story. Been wanting to read a crossover between these too. Got just one thing for this chapter: Ianto would have been going from the right side of the Impala to the right side of the SUV.