Reviews for The Escape
MushuNitori chapter 14 . 9/23
Ding dong you can never hide~
kwingard12 chapter 14 . 9/20
Your killing me. I just... I checked even this had been last updated April 5 2011! It's september 2015 ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS! I realize that the chances of this being updated again are as high as a new season of Merlin but that doesn't stop me from hopping SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Show me there is good left in the world yet.
kwingard12 chapter 1 . 9/20
I was scrolling through my stories on alert when I came across this one, however I couldn't remember it curious I desised to reread it and now I can't believe it ever slipped my mind. I remember it left off on a terable Cliff hanger and I was hopping you would resole it. I know that this is unlikely as the first time I read this I was in middle school and now I'm starting my second year of highschool but could you find it in your heart to update? Pease please PLEASE don't leave this beautiful master piece unfinished. Please?
i-am-anime-lover-forever chapter 14 . 8/6
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 14 . 8/5
Loveless - Stand my Ground
FireFox Vixen chapter 13 . 7/17
Kirani56 chapter 14 . 7/15
Hey! Umm...I know this story hasn't really been touched since like 2011, but I'll review anyway :)
I love it. I love it to the bone and a four year hiatus didn't make it feel any older. The characters are very balanced with their viewpoints and I just feel very very excited to read your work!
You said you get great inspiration from music, so here's my suggestion. It's a little last year in style, and a Billboard 100 song at one point, but the lyrics are exactly what reminds me of those two love birds.
Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
Hope it helps. Really.
Beautiful job :)
I'm silently begging you to update. It's been about four years since you updated, but I still have hope, so please update!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 3 . 2/11
Fin calls Sweden, sve in the English version
HRHQueenMycroft chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Home by Gabrielle aplin? Sorry if its been said but I'm on mobile so I can't see it lol
Jessi-chan9867 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Okay, may I please just say...
Ahem. Seriously though, this story was just incredible. The way Tino's feelings developed over time was very sweet, as well as Berwald's own! The whole thing was so beautifully written too (better than I could ever hope to do myself)! Although this hasn't been updated in little over three years, I'm not gonna loose hope on this incredible fic! (Plus, I can understand how busy life can be [or how lazy one can become].) As for the songs... I don't know, even if I do have a pretty extensive preference when it comes to music. Maybe something by My Chemical Romance? No, they may be a tad too dark for this fic (even if Tino did hit a pretty dark place). An Alexander Rybak song? Probably too cheery (even if I love the artist to death). Umm... This is so hard! Maybe get back to you on this? Anyway, whenever you can, please update soon! This is just too amazing!
PyroShadow chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Perhaps the song be my escape by reliant k?
queen-sheep chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Well, it's been three years since you last updated, so I'm not hopeful. Still putting it on alert just in case though (seriously, a cliffhanger?). Thanks for the great read!
Queen Vika chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Will you update this anytime soon? Please I'm begging you this story is great! Please update soon