Reviews for The Escape
I'm silently begging you to update. It's been about four years since you updated, but I still have hope, so please update!
哈哈哈
briana.schmidt1 chapter 3 . 2/11
Fin calls Sweden, sve in the English version
HRHQueenMycroft chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Home by Gabrielle aplin? Sorry if its been said but I'm on mobile so I can't see it lol
Jessi-chan9867 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Okay, may I please just say...
THIS STORY IS MORE AMAZING THAN THE CLOSEST TRIPLE-RAINBOW YOU WILL EVER SEE IN LIFE. EVER.
Ahem. Seriously though, this story was just incredible. The way Tino's feelings developed over time was very sweet, as well as Berwald's own! The whole thing was so beautifully written too (better than I could ever hope to do myself)! Although this hasn't been updated in little over three years, I'm not gonna loose hope on this incredible fic! (Plus, I can understand how busy life can be [or how lazy one can become].) As for the songs... I don't know, even if I do have a pretty extensive preference when it comes to music. Maybe something by My Chemical Romance? No, they may be a tad too dark for this fic (even if Tino did hit a pretty dark place). An Alexander Rybak song? Probably too cheery (even if I love the artist to death). Umm... This is so hard! Maybe get back to you on this? Anyway, whenever you can, please update soon! This is just too amazing!
PyroShadow chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Perhaps the song be my escape by reliant k?
queen-sheep chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Well, it's been three years since you last updated, so I'm not hopeful. Still putting it on alert just in case though (seriously, a cliffhanger?). Thanks for the great read!
Queen Vika chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Will you update this anytime soon? Please I'm begging you this story is great! Please update soon
love.friends.books chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I just read the story and believe with all my heart that YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!

OH MY GOODNESS THE STORY IS AMAZING AND IT LET OFF WITH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW DARE YOU!

On another note, I LOVE THIS STORY!

So please, I am literally begging you to update.
Anon chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
You should continue this rp at least tell us what was going to happen.
just-the-narrator chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
WAIT ARE YOU NOT UPDATING THIS ANYMORE. NO YOU CANT I NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU. THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL DONT TAKE IT AWAY I LOVE IT AND YOUR WRITING AND ITS WONDERFUL.
guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
i hate u so much right now
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
...why?
Why must you do this?
Little Chibi chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
I can't think of any songs that fit this right now, but if I do find some, I'll let you know! Good luck getting some inspiration!
I'mNotOnFire chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Vannilla Twilight by Owl City
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
Words Don't Come Easy by F R David
SuFin is one of my favorite pairings. Don't abandon this great story :)