Reviews for Standstill
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I too have a heart attack while watching her "diying"; worse night ever. I even cried; I couldn't believe it. And YES, Kimihiro is such a good boy / He's like an angel: pure, innocent, kind, caring, gentle... Tenshi, no doubt.

And I agree with you; xHOLiC is the best of CLAMP, -again- no doubt.

Well, I really liked your story. Yuuko x Watanuki pairing should be more popular so, it would be more fics about them!

Take care and keep up the good work
Hana-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Yes, I'm too so waiting for the next chapter! The last one was so sad, sweet and intense and it left me craving for more WataxYuuko sweetness. The way you pictured the ending of the situation was exactly the way I would like to see it: Yuuko getting out of the trouble ALIVE and Wata saving her... So sweet. 3 And if it doesn't end that way in reality... I wouldn't like to think about that, but at least I've got your wonderful fanfic and I can always imagine that it ended that way. Heh. And thanks a ton for writing this wonderful piece of art! *Kisses*
Neffer-Tari chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh, I can't wait too!, and I loved what you've written. It is really nice, the final was perfect! :D