Reviews for The Dance
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This is a great story.
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
*tearing* That was sad, but i liked it anyway! Nice job! I write lots of sad fics, too. But i don;t understand why...oh well! Ja ne!

~AngryMew2~
Pomeitsos chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
*sniff* So sad. I like the ending though. And Garth Brooks is my favorite country artist. He is so cool!

On a side note: I personally agree about the DavisYoleidivorce. Their personallities just don't fit with eachother.
Blackout12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Death is a natural thing, sadly it took its effects on her. Good writing.
Red Dragon4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
How sweet it is to read a Sorato fic! Good ending too!
lily-angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Geez, there are only those really good stories that make me cry. And look at me! I'm crying! It was so depressing! Just one question...Why couldn't you have killed Tai instead of Sora? I mean, no one REALLY cares about him, do they?
Taichi Princess chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
*Jumps out of seat clapping* BRAVO! That was great! Even though I don't really like Sorato (Taito 4eva) or TaKari (Kenkari) this fic made me have tears in my eyes... and I hate Sora. ;;
Death In December chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Why did you kill Sora? Poor Matt, Poor tai, poor Ms. Takenouchi. Good job Sorato 4ever.
Ralph Wiggum chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
This was a great, great story. The ending was genious. . . Well, I don't know about genious, but it was great too. I almost cried. Tears were forming in my eyes. You write very well. Keep on truckin'