Reviews for Eternal Night
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
U haven't updated this story in 4 years
csb chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I think its cool but update soon please. Btw obaasan is grandma. And okaasan is. Mum
Otaku12367 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Please continue the story.
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
more more i must have more :)
SnesstheDestE chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh and in this chapter when kyoko addressed Sho you called her Kagome from inyuasha
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Awww! It was short! But, i liked it! Cant wait till next chapter! XD
DaniellePhantom chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I have enjoyed reading this story so far. Good concept. Good humor. One small improvement might be made, however. Maria has been calling kyoko onii-san. That means big brother; onee is for older sister. Other than that, keep up the good work.
rjifblue chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
like it
im.random.cuz.im.kewl.that.way chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Lovely story, I just thought I had to point out - Maria calls Kyouko 'Kyouko onii-chan' onii-chan means brother. Sister is onee-chan (oh-nay-chan)
HopefulCurse chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I think you got your character a little mixed up when kyoko askes sho what he is doing there u call her kagome (that is inuyasha not skip beat) but other than that i have no camplaints the story is very well written and has a good story line :)
bloodyhell95 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
uuuuuuuuummmmmm...i'm running on a blank here.
creamy creations chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
uhhhh
no name chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
ok since most of the people already gave corrections I really dont have much to say.

here are my few things to say: It's good! I liked it. Lastly, I dont think Maria would have said '"So? You're only 16!" Maria glowered' because Maria loves kyoko too much so she kinda would be puppy eyed and stuff. well thats my opinion, not completely sure if its correct, its just a suggestion.
riceball101 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
keep it up :)
yueyuuko chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
please update as soon as you can

can't wait