Reviews for Call Me Faeyero
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow! I'm speechless! You are a really good writer!
DorothyInWonderland chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
Is it time for me to come nag you now? I think so! I really hope you update soon.

XxDorothyInWonderland
Iselin chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Hey you, I just finished reading your story so far, and I love it ! You have alot of humor and I love the Fiyero/Elphie bickering, they are so cute. Excited to read more and for (hopefully) Elphaba to finally opening up to her prince. 3
DorothyInWonderland chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
I was so happy to see you updated with such a long chapter! fantastic chapter as well :) i love how everyone else seem oblivious to how oddly fiyero and elphaba seem to be acting. xx
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
Oh yeah excellent chapter Pernicia.
xIrelandx chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
I am a combination of amused and confused. And I feel bad for Fiyero because he's my favourite character ever.
mustdecide chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
finally an update on this fic! i missed it so much :)

thanks!
xIrelandx chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
"No, I'd just be awkwarder," he argued. Wow, he could sing. She could sing. They could both sing. Actually, come to think about it, all of them could sing and did at random points during life. He'd never found it odd before. There had to be an explanation for it.

XD...love 3

Also, I'd read the fic! *waves hand in air* Ooh, ooh me me me!

Especially if there's a Once More With Feeling-ish chapter :3

but how will Fiyero and Elphaba fit in?
xIrelandx chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Life's more painless when you're brainless… naked Elphaba… STOP THINKING!

My favourite line thus far :3
xIrelandx chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
- Sorry, not signing in

Ha XD love all the lyric references...

And as far as the Buffy line goes, uhm...I don't know! But 'thingie' is Buffyspeak :3
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
Good _
jojoberry chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
oh now i understand! i can't wait to read more
Jaeme chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
this took FOREVER to get up! but it was worth the wait! so funny and the romance is building!

update sooner!

The Jazzmeister XD
DorothyInWonderland chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
No criticisms to give! You had a fantastic balance of comedy and emotion. I felt very honored to be mentioned in your notes, and I'm sorry if my reviews just become nagging, I just really do love this story! :)

xxDorothyInWonderland
DorothyInWonderland chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
Don't tell me you've disappeared on us again! I don't care if i have to review like crazy, just promise me that one day you will eventually finish the story, its too good to keep us waiting this long for an update! I'll be eagerly anticipating another update! :D

xXDorothyInWonderland