Reviews for One Night
oj2000 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Amazing
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
wow! you write really well!
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
that was good keep it up
Mel chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This is really good and it explains just how much they love each other even though it really gross! :( but they will still love each other no matter what..so good job even if your not writing anymore..maybe..well keep up the good work! :)
Amber chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww, I thought this was really cute, and not totally explicit like a lot of other fics on here :)
lilo1995 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
ok a word of advice that i have chosen to live with description is everything the more descriptive and detailed the deeper the reader can connect to the story. now don't get me wrong it was a good story but you need more description. for example when jace was wispering in her ear tell the reader how clarie felt about that. did it give her goose bums? did she feel unconfortable ect... hope this helps!
folkhands chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Honestly, that did really not suck. It was cute, and I wasn't expecting the ending. I enjoyed it a lot. (: x
ImmortalObsession chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This was very "lame." Oh yeah, big snore.
juilet-annabeth chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
i loved both chapter-espiecally Jaces mind and how in the end you round it back to Valentines saying-ugh! i hate you because i love your writing! jk jk i like you even more becuase of your writing
nicah35 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
awesome! i love it! wish u could continue it! 2 bad...it says that its already finished though...
Katie Dukes chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Okayy i love this story though i wish Clary would have came back
Donna chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I think this story was Outstanding. I thought I was going to cry the day after the facts... I think you should of went on with this story because it was found that they were not Brother and Sister. all and all. Outstanding. I loved the words you chose to use.
City of Night World chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Good so far but not quiet M. :D
Emily Cullen 17 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
aww sad but really great i can so see this happening in the books
julissa09 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
wow that was so good you have to keep going