Reviews for Keep your friends close
skylarkz chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Very different, and I kinda liked the Keiichi X Mion stuff happening aswell. Its a shame Rena was jellous and going into the homocidal stage of the virus, but no matter!

Brilliantly well written, and I think I prefered the second ending ;)

PM me if you are planning/have already written a sequel, because I would love to read it )
AudiblexGasp chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Hm... I like the second ending better. There were some grammatical errors, but the story was canon all the way (well, most of the way). It isn't hard to write scenes of intense violence, but the plot along with it must be good, too, and so it was.

C ya!

~
miyakiki-sama chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
this was pretty good! *grabs a knife and stabs rena* die rena die
Tsukanda chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
Great job! I really mean it.

I know my previous review said something different, but this alternate ending is EXCELLENT. You made a great decision :]

With a creepy and more graphic ending such as this one, I did not doubt for a second that this was a Higurashi fanfiction. I also love that you the reviews and used them to your advantage; making Keiichi confess was cute! And they way you mentioned how Rena was mouthing the words "Keiichi is mine" adds even more to the Higurashi feel; very nice.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel, take your time! :]
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
Hm you wrote both good but I like 12 better. Very good writing on both and um coolness
Tsukanda chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
You shouldn't have ended it so openly. Obviously, if you intend on making a sequel then this type of ending is a perfect setup, but if you do not intend to, then I suggest you actually tell us what happens.

The story just doesn't feel complete. If one of them confessed their love towards the other, then even that would be better than such a wide-open ending such as this.

Overall, I enjoyed reading your story, but you're missing a few elements that make it complete.
InnocentlyInspired chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Kei-Kun! :[

Please update soon. 3 I'm loving this.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Ten and eleven are excellent chapters. That is no suprise to me.
NotSoHappyBirthday chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
Woah it's getting all intense and stuff.

So far, this has definitely been proven to be a great read. These last couple chapters have kept me on the edge!

And if K1 dies I will cry ;_;

Can't wait for updates though.
orenji chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
nice story )
NotSoHappyBirthday chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
You're story is officially awesome. I'm really liking it thus far, you've had great updates recently, I can't wait to read more!
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
Marvelous
NotSoHappyBirthday chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
This chapter... was amazing. Really, great. I want to read more :D
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Excellent oh yep of course
Thepocalypse chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
This is really good. It's one of the first Higurashi fanfics I've really felt was as good as canon. I like how you tie it in with the existing arcs to create a nice, unified feel. This could make a neat gaiden for the anime or manga! Please continue the story!