Reviews for A Temptation Too Great
Yogiplier chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
oh snap stuffs going down. im so anxious, nervous, and excited!
FlorLove152 chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Tengo que releerlo para entender estos Ășltimos caps xd
Yogiplier chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
omg this story is so good and now Im sad cuz i love prowl and jazz but i still like the story alot. could you please continue?
Magic-Tombs-Of The Farside chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
very good.
333444555666 chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Wow this is a masterpeiceXDD

I love this story soooooooo much!

You better update soon before I die of suspense for the next chapter...jk

No, but seriously you should really update this because I really do want to read the next chapter and the anticipation is killing me!

Please do not abandone this masterpeice or else you will make me sad:(
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Please I beg of you too update!
Transformers' BABY chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
MORE CHAPTERS!
renegadewriter8 chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
I hate this! Not the fic, the fic I LOVEEEEE! Been looking forwrd to this update for a while now! Glad you updated XD I always have trouble when fics separate Prowl from Jazz or the other way around. I love both pairings but to make one suffer kills me. Yet I love it... I am so weird. Ah but there is a perfect solution... threesome. XD AHAHAHA ignore me, 3 a.m and I'm hyper... continue this! I love it want to see what happens!

And I need to smack Prowl cause, did you honestly think no one cared about you! *smacks Prowl*

Great job! Continue please!
JazzTheTiger chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
NOES! Cliffhanger!

please please PLEASE update soon!
OrianPrime92 chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
!

OPTIMUS! GET'M PROWL! KICK 'IS AFT!

And try not to get caught. XDDD
OrianPrime92 chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
... I shouldn't read hott shit like this when my mom and brother are in the room... -shifts uncomfortably- U
Wildgodess451 chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
what happens after? are u going 2 write any more chapters? Can u please?
SubMeowchineGun chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Oh SHIZ-NIT. Optimus doesn't sound happy. I can only hope that Lockdown comes away from THAT mostly unscathed. Love the story, and can't wait for the next chapter!
xXTANXx chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Besides ProwlXBB, I absolutley LOVE this pairing! I think Ive read the first half of this story awhile ago, but came back now and theres more XD. I insist you continue.
br0flove chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
So far this entire story is amazing!

And I'm beginning to grow on Lockdown as Prowl seems to be (in this chapter at least)! Thank you for the amazing read.

I hope you update soon.