Reviews for OneohEightpointNine
I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT JACOB IMPRINTED ON BELLA your AWSOME
snow eopard chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Oh my god this is the best story,and the eendd is so sad that I cried so thank you for a great read
shapeshifterlover chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
This was a really cool book! I really enjoyed it, and its sad it had to end. And I loved the stalker Edward you added into the story. Ive been starting to write a book, but its not as great as this. Ive only don't a couple of chapters, and I don't know how to do it so that when you finish a chapter you go on to the thingy the has a list of the chapters. So I cant properly put a book on yet, if you could help me to do that it would be great.
Thanks, shapeshifterlover
francis17pr chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Damn. This was an amazing story , I enjoyed a lot .
The Knif3writ3r chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
I really did enjoy this story, Congrats on a seriously amzing atory.

Elle-
corkykellems chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Oh Yea Any Jacob & Bella Love Story is a Happy Ending
RaexRichard'Robin-NightWing chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Great story only thing i would have done is included a little more bonding time and Bella's step dad
astridt244 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I really wish he would have been selfless and done the right thing by leaving. :
*sighs*
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really liked your story;particularly your writing made your points without unnecessary was never a lull,and I had a great time reading it!
isipare chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
please finish posting it on JBNP, it's a M rated story so it would be more prudent to post it on JBNP :-)
besides you stopped at chapter 8 on JBNP so many readers there are waiting on you :-)
i'm in the looney bin chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Aww love it! So sweet, almost cried cos Jake died 3 days after Bella
x
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
I love this story and thanks for making me cry at the end
Phoenix NightStar chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
This story had a perfect ending.
Phoenix NightStar chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I love that idea, just like I love the idea of Jake and Bella being togather.
JessieJess26 chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
This was a beautiful story. I'm so glad you shared it. :)