Reviews for Diamonds
parkerfan chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Very good story.
leveragefan chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Thank you, Morralls. Chris would have loved this...especially his ego. Thank for "adopting" my best friend into our bizarre family.

I love you. Always.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
It's gonna be alright Macie. I don't know how, and I don't know when, but it's going to be okay...

I will never forget Chris...ever...he is in my heart for the rest of my life and I await the day when I get to meet him.

We will get through this Macie, together.
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
This is really deep and emotional, I wihs I knew what it was about. IS this just a random story, or is it in part of the rp I haven't read yet? Really great, andway. I always love guilt and angst, and this chapter seems to express really deep feelings in so few words.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Good chapter Macie, well written and very deep.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
And here's to our fearless leader! You rock girl! Booyah!
leveragefan chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
AWESOME, Macie! Just awesome! Fits us to a T!
Carlier36 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It didn't register until I hit 'she could be the youngest of all of us'. I feel like I've just been paid a huge compliment here so thank you babe. Rereading it, I don't even know that everyone in our group will get it - it's subtle and really quite amazing how easily it's applied to what readers will be thinking of. Great job, Macie - you're the best long distance friend a girl could ask for.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Excellent Morralls! Just excellent!