Reviews for Masquerade
Kiron chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I was waiting for lord steyne to be mentioned he's my favorite anyway good chapter but amelia seems out of character
Kiron chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
a good chapter again
Kiron chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Cool. Good chapter
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Oh my goodness! CREEPILY SEXY! I love it. Cannot wait to see how amazingly akward and humorous the dinner will be! Keep writing! I like alot! You should add some Dobbin, hes kinda cool haha. I feel bad for Rawdon and Becky...their relationship is just fading. tsk tsk. VERY GOOD WRITING MY DEAR. I like your george, and your Ameila isn't that annoying! Love the part about the mirror, very VANITY fair. hahaha

keep writing, ill keep reading.
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
OH MY GOODNESS! I'm excited! Please write more! So well written, I very much like the encounter of the two men and the description of the letters arriving in Amelia's hands. I get a tone of love from her side, did you mean to imply that? If yes, excellently done, if not...good job! I am eager for more! I want to know what happens at dinner, are you slowly hooking people up? Or just observing their interactions, whatever it is, I eagerly await more! Lovely done. Though you seem to be lacking with your characterizations of George in their interaction, I am getting more of Rawdon's emotions, but perhaps this is your intent! I just favor George. haha.
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Well hello and what a lovely story! I do enjoy that you switch character to character, and express what each one is feeling. I am looking forward to more chapters and events or even insights into the character's feelings. I will be reading and waiting.

-rose