Reviews for Keeping Them On Leash
drarryswhorecrux chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
that was hot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'm sry, but that one sentence. "Sirius moaned as the lycan abused his hair follicles." It always cracks me up! It sounds so fucking WEIRD.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I can't even see straight. First chapter flawless.
Beater with a Brain chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This was a well written story. I liked how you kept the characters in canon, what with James being the guy who will kiss the ground Lily walks on, and Sirius being impatient. Most people can't see Remus as the top in a Remus/Sirius relationship, but I can picture him as either the top or the bottom and it was a nice change of pace to see him as the dominent one. It surprised me a little that James was so accepting of the butt-plug. In my experience at least, most straight men don't want anything up their asses. (Don't know why, I mean, it stimulates the prostate which is pleasurable for men.) Anyway, good work.
CinthiaCinthiaCinthia chapter 1 . 8/12/2009

I actually enjoyed the dinner scene a lot more than the lemon in itself. It was really ironic. And funny, in general.

You truly are a great writer.
BeebeeThurlow chapter 2 . 7/21/2009

You are OFFICIALLY amazing.

Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
loved it. well written. this was very good.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
beautimous. well written.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was written extremely well and very...pleasant to read. ;)
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was incredibly hot. You managed to get a little of everything in there.

Sirius would be into bondage. He's such a masochist.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
oh~ god~

WordNerds2008 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
“Merlin’s purple cock ring I hope so,”

Girl, you have one nasty, nasty, nasty imagination. Thanks for writing me some all-out smut for my birthday!

serindraxx chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
yow, that was freakin hawt! write again soon!

Lady Annikaa chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Wow! Great het!
OoverO chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
The slash part was AMAZING! The het part, well it was pretty darn good... for het.