Reviews for The Subtle Art Of Perception
Regin chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
terri lynne chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I know this is an old story and you may not read this or even still care about this story. I just read it today and it was delightful, I was so sorry that it ended. Do you think you could go a little further and add to there friendship? It really is so cute, and it amazed me that anyone could come up with a totally new story line for Twilight. Thank you very much for all the laughs I enjoyed while reading this today.
prose.titute chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I really love this fic!

Please update it soon. I love the dynamics of Leah/Jasper relationships. Come on, bring on the wedding!

PeanutButterPatties chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
You should update soon i really like this story
DarkBitch08 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
More more more more!

Please please please!

Like like!

Love!
Absolute chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
LOL! But omg can you chill with the romantic vibe?

That or it's just me picking up this awesome chemistry, :p I so need to write a good JasperxLeah to satisfy my cravings. On another note, I'm enjoying this! Funny and cute! Buut I always imagine Jasper to be a light rock kinda guy. Jazz? Possibly. -nods-
caramel729cucumber chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awesome first chapter! I'll read the rest too, I promise :) I liked this a lot; it was well written and creative (and I thought I was the only person who liked Dylan Moran in the whole wide world...!).
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
This is so much fun to read! Like seriously I love this and all the rest of your fanfictions! Update update update! :) :) :)
DarkBitch08 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010

sii chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
THIS IS AWESOME!

PLease pleaseee update!
darkBitch08 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
please please please update!

this is excellent!
h8onme.x chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
3 words. I LOVE IT! You better update soon other wise I'LL DIE!
sarahlilly95 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Lolz. I love it- Leah and Jasper in one fic? It's amazing they're not killing each other. Leah's curses are very... original. :)
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
wow, you've written such an amazing story. you've done amazing work creating the characters and really developing them. i love the plot you've created and weaved. you've had me in stitches throughout the entire story and i'm really looking forward to reading more. you have some amazing talent, it really shows throughout the story. keep up the amazing work.

Lyndz
AranelLalaith chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens at the wedding. Am I just being paranoid, or is there something more to Leah's 'illness'?

I was thinking about what you said about this story not being a romance and, as I'm a hopeless romantic, even though I understand why you don't want to make this a Leah/Jasper romance (Alice's so sweet, I can't bear the idea of her being hurt!)I really wish you would! I don't know whether you have the plot already planned but, a lot of people in Leah/Jasper romances have Alice have a vision about finding HER perfect mate (who isn't Jasper) and because she sees how much Jasper and Leah get on, she makes the descision to explain things to Jasper, and to leave him to search for her other mate. I know that sounds very complicated, but I have to try something to persuade you to make this a romance! Although, I am sure I will still love the story if it still remains a friendship one because (as you've shown in this chapeter) Leah is obviously going to be great friends with Alice as well as Jasper.

I know that this is a really long review, but I still want to take the time to add that not only do I love the plot, your writing style is also amazing :)

Next time I get the chance to log on, I will definitly be adding you to my favourite authors.

Lalaith xx