Reviews for All I Ask of You
Angel X Tyco chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Please UPDATE! I can't wait any longer, it's killing me!
geminigrl016 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Never considered this pairing before but I love it! XD

Great fanfic!

I know the fic hasn't been updated for a long time and it's probably on hold or something but thank you for writing it. :)

Enjoyed it; it's actually pretty refreshing to read about Barragan's fraccion's (I usually just stick with Ulquihime).
JulCan1987 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
This story and couple are very interesting, I hope you decide to come back and finish it.
o.babygirl.o chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! ITS S000 ADORABLE! I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)
YourFrozenAngel chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
I'm really loving this 're making me like this pairing more than my OTP! Keep it up and please update soon!
Rim-Lickin chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
omg i love the ending its so fuckinq cutee, i like, jizzed in ma pants :o

btw, when's the kissing scene CUMing up?

this is boring buht buht stil god
Fantasy Obsession chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Gosh! This chapter was totally worth the wait :D, keep on going :) !
Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Oh my.

Finally it happened. And another worth the wait too.

Will Ulquiorra find out what they did? Better yet will he be jealous? Sorry, I'm an UlquiHime fan when it comes to Bleach pairings. But this idea of GgioHime is awesome too! A crack pairing. You're really making it work well. Nice job.

Ha Findor turns the ties and wins the game! Ggio should learn not to gloat. Maybe if he didn't take it too seriously and brag about it then he might've won. But if that happened... would the kiss have happened?

I think the kissing part was fine. It wasn't too limey. So no worries. But poor Orihime. Strugglign with her feelings for Ichigo and Ggio. (maybe Ulquiorra?) But who will she pick in the end? Will she pick Ggio like she should? Or are you going to change it...? She better end up with him! It's a Ggio and Orihime fic!

Again wonderfully done.

XZexion's GirlfriendX
jadedvalley chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
i never played monopoly before haha it looked so complicated

but apples to apples is insanely amazing!

whew the ending was getting just a little bit HOT XDD

about time too~~
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Geez you weren't kidding about how you updated. Super sweet! They kissed! Not a bad kissing scene if I may say. Wickedly sweet. They played monopoly right? Sounds like they did. They did right? They did! They better have! Nah its all good if it wasn't. But I want to be right and I better be right. Whatever. They kissed! XD Hurry up with the next chapter!
Dante 101 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
I don't see what the problem is with the kissing. It looks pretty good to me. If you can't fix it, leave it.
DemonCentaur chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
THEY PLAYED MONOPOLY!

Right? 0_o haha

That seemed like the perfect way for Ggio to kiss Inoue

Great job!

Please update soon :3

You are a fantastic writer
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
You made me like this pairing! :)

I've got to say this is a pretty good crack pairing here.

The story is really good :)
tomia chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
yay thanks so much for updating! i love this story cant wait to see the next chaper XD
Iba chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Please hurry up with the next update!