Reviews for Who He Isn't
KurotsukiTsubaki chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was actually pretty sad.
It's a bit too short in my point of view, but overall I really liked it.
Although it was somewhat more about Fran, if a similar story would contain more about how Bel thought and felt about him would make things even better, maybe.
But really! I loved it a lot! I loved the replies Fran threw at Bel...they were sad and at the same time, they described just how hurt and in love he was!
Good job. (:
E. R. Jenkins chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
O God, that was so sad... So perfect. Thank you! this is the perfect B26
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Bel, why you no answer! Fran, why you no tell him! ...
Claire chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow, definitely made you keep reading! You're a great writer.
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i just love these kinds of angst stories... even if they make me cry like hell...
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Belphegor is such an ass. :/ Poor Flan, I feel sad for him.
DaFuglyDuckager chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
You are amazing.

But no duh you already know.

I know you're busy with Hetalia, but if you could ever find the time to write more FranxBel angst like this, I would adore it.

My throat's all dry now from almost crying.
Calla-Allac chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Huh. Characters I never really got into. Well, I never really Varia'd (shameshameshame) but I'd like more on these two. o_o Read the ahem birthday gift.

Crazy bastard Bel is.
zombie hipster chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
-loves BelFran even more now-

Their realtionship is so perfectly fucked up is it not?

And I just love how calm and neautrul the froggy can remain, even during sex.

And how mad that makes Belphegor. (loves poed Bel)
ktina21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Dr. Shamoji chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I'm really happy to see this one posted here! I read it over at the kinkmeme first, but I felt like leaving a comment here, instead. You did well keeping them in character, flame attributes and all. I'm kind of amused at the irony of Bel trying to get Fran to react more by cutting him down and Fran closing up his emotions in reaction to Bel's harassment. At least, that's how I interpreted it. The ending had a nice, subtle sweetness, and was just ambiguous enough. Thank you for writing this!