Reviews for Twilight Roses
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 25 . 6/6/2012
Just Read this again second time i read this i loved it!
Gina Olivia chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
So, when you said Twilight but with Rose as Bella, you literally meant scene for scene Twilight. I was the same situation as in Twilight, but obviously different because Rose/Bella and Emmett/Edward have such different personalities.
buffyfan19 chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
awwwwwww :) cute :D
Rachel chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
good story :) replace i kissed a girl with i kissed a vampire, that will be a great song ;)
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
im having a hard time telling who's provs these r in?
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Omg!I love this! NOT. Boringg. Sorta caught my attention.. NOT REALLY. I yawned at this! Really work HARDER. You SUCK.
RuberDuckling chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Seems really good so far :) I just dont get why its bold and underline, but I guess that no bid deal. :)
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
I'm glad Bella's changed her mind about inviting Rosalie over. yes Emmett, you canand you are falling in love with her!
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
Wow! This is diferent but I like it. I like how Bella in Rosalie's shoes and she is in Bella's.
KYKEMD chapter 24 . 4/7/2010
LOVED THE STORY.
beffy-beffy123 chapter 20 . 3/26/2010
It's not that I don't like this, but you've basically taken Twilight, switched around some characters and submitted that. Could you not have given Rosalie some of the personality that she has in Twilight, like mean and cold, because you've more or less taken Bella's character, made her less clumsy and changed her name. It's not very creative really.

Sorry for saying all of this, but no-one else did, so I thought I should.
KYKEMD chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
CANT WAIT FOR 2ND PRT.
emmettandashley chapter 24 . 3/18/2010
It's done :'(

x
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
gr8 chapter, can't wait for the sequal. :) you deserve all the reviews you are a gr8 writer.
xAracnaex chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
awez i'm sad to see it come to an end, but with there being a sequal...i can't really be too disappointed haha. anywho, i loved this fic alot, and i can't wait to read the second installment :D great job with this :]