Reviews for Questions and Answers
Tyrn chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Bwahahaha! Niiiiice one, Nick. You're gonna get it when Kevin gets home and stops fantasizing about Macy after thr kiss ;D

i really loved this story :)
snoupy chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
great story i wish that you put up when he went home and his brothers are teasing him it will be cool
jaydedangel69 chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Ab·so·lute·ly LOVE this story! Great job! I LOVE Kevin and I think Kevin & Macy are soo cute and sweet together! I sometimes like Nick & Macy stories too,but I LOVE to read Kevin especially as the main character.:D Can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you. :)
Fiona12690 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Oh wow! This was just fabulous! I had a lot of moments when I almost woke up my family with my squeals of excitement. I think I like this story the most. Well out of all of the Kacy's you have written...Like I love Polar Bear for it's Jacy-ness. Their might be a Nacy...but you'll find out after I read the next story!

-Holly
Karma22 chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
I guess I already posted a review for chapter 8 but I was thinking it would be so cute if you could post Kevin's talk with his brothers when he gets home from his date with Macy!
Music-Luvr4296 chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Amazing story! Really, really cute! :)
Karma22 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Fantastic story! I loved it, and I totally loved the Nick/Joe/Kevin/Macy phone calls. Those made me laugh so loud that all of my roommates are convinced that I'm completely crazy! I really did love. I've had so much fun reading your stories, but would it be too forward of me to request more Kevin/Macy? I'm totally on that bandwagon now, and I love your fics with them in them! And yay about Range of Emotions!
beyondtired chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
This is probably my favorite Kevin/Macy story I have ever read (which is actually the only kind I read cause they make such a darn cute couple and I am nothing if not loyal to the couples I ship). The progression of their relationship throughout was just so natural and sweet. So going into my favorites.
animeotakupooh chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
aww. thestory gets better and better!
animeotakupooh chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
aw! he remembered. i really love this story!
animeotakupooh chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
aww.. that was fluffy... 3
animeotakupooh chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
looks like macy and kevin are getting closer! yay!
animeotakupooh chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
go macy! let's give it to payton! it's a good thing kevin's rid of her!
animeotakupooh chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
aww... that was so sweet and fluffy. it made me smile.
animeotakupooh chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
macy is one of a kind. i like how the story is moving realistically