Reviews for I'm Uzumaki Friggan Naruto, Thats Who!
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
... WTF! This was great... Strange, but great. *Comically nods head with arms crossed* LOLW
Zeitgeist84 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
He stinks an I don't like him?

You make me laugh, my good sir.
Lainana chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Okay okay. I laughed something hardcore Ageant my main man, Teh FIZZY BUBBLY Cracked me up a notch more. You watching the Zohan lately bud?

god that was good. That was.
SeikoTuneR chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Cant..stop laughing...
Zeitgeist84 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
knuckz chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Lo and behold! Harken to me, for it is I that hath bequeathed upon thou thy 10th review! Be gay! Very, merry, gay! And let thy gayness spread across the world, bringing gay to all corners of the land!

Sincerely thine,

RikodouSennin chapter 2 . 1/13/2010

Totally. That was some hilarious shit, mate. It was better than re-animated racoons on fire. Even better than the first chapter.

Dopple(ganger) was awesome.

You Win!

Don't degrade your quality now, homie, or shtuff migh' happen ...hic!
RikodouSennin chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Fucking Beautiful!

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! There, I just said that. 'Cause that's what it is, yo. I pick'd up what you put down, homie, and damn this shit is fucking awesome.
Lainanawuz here chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
You'll have to deal with an unsigned review.

Since currently I'm finding myself spamming Bee with unsigned reviews of odd names and such.

For kicks you know. And because I was bored.

It happens.

for some reason when I glanced at it from the side of this box I read it as

I thought that you would like to know that. Since it made me laugh so hard.

Also, good work on changing Dopple from whatever name you had it last time. I got it right away and remembered suddenly that it confused me the first time.
Tenraku-Ichi chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow, I loved this.

Uszu-friggin-maki, that's who!

haha, it was great
Electrified by Evil chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I don't get the nasty reviews to this. It's amazing.

It's crack.

Vlaigeant chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Like holy cow balls.

Why would you write somethingso horrifying that your children's children would shiver in terror and allow their own eyeballs to fall out.

It's like the worst thing I've ever read. Ih it. and u.

If only I could remove my brain to throw at you.
Lainana chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh Great Ageant Messiah! I hail you from the the depths of my calmy life! Please please allow me to worthship you! You have made life in your writing! It is ALIVE. It is screaming! I can't help but attempt to fondle it with my mind! Oh Great Messiah! Oh sweet Emperor allow this simplton to worthship you for a few, few savory seconds.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 5/29/2009

crow job...

I know that you put a sexual spin in there on purpose, but it definitely isn't sexual. I guess you could call a mob of crows tearing someone apart a 'job', but Naruto ain't dead ;P
volrath77 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Funny. I thought I posted my review earlier but then again, it could've been our exchange through PM.

Anyway, why don't you make more of these rants? As I think I've mentioned, this is obviously Christian Bale and even if you didn't mention CB at the beginning, I'm sure many people will easily pick up CB/Batman connotation at the end of the story. If you aim to use more CB-inspired rant in the future, I'm not sure if CB's blow-up on Terminator: Salvation set qualifies for suitable comedy material.

But...yeah, this is easily funny stuff. Seriously, you gotta make more.