Reviews for Seeing Blair Waldorf
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was super cute ;) loved it
PB4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It was soo nice really. Interesting to think about Blair being pregnant:) Mia must be a wonderful baby. I think about Mia and others being babies and how all of GG characters started to be parents etc. Makes me laugh. Thx for this fic!
callmebluetoo chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I really enjoyed the flashbacks and look forward to see where you're taking this story!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is very very cute : D

loved itt!
bluestriker666 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
MereteDele chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Please tell my your mid-year break is coming up soon! I'm so eager for the next Chasing Butterfiles story!

This one was very good! So sweet.
K. East chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is good - I think you captured Chuck's character pretty well. My only critique is that it felt like you were just using this as an opportunity to spell out his feelings during each scene, and consequently there wasn't a lot of new material or dialogue. It got better toward the end when you ventured into the future. :)

Keep up the good work!
leighla chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
so this was pretty much the perfect chair fic ever. i worship you for taking us through every chair scene so beautifully. if i was a member on fanfic this would def be on my favourites list.
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
you're back! yay! ;)

well I pretty much have on word for this; AW.

I love Nate telling him to get in there and meet his daughter, and Blair knowing he's about to freak out. Lovely little one-shot, I adored it!