Reviews for If You Turn It This Way
TashaRose chapter 2 . 2/22
Excellent Labyrinth story. Very well thought out.
comical freaka chapter 2 . 1/29
That was wonderful! I love tgis kind if Jareth. .sexy, playful. Tou mixed lemons and fluff! Excellent job!
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
love it!
Snow Ravenwood chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
OH MY GOD! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY ITS SO FUCKING AMAZING!
Animagus-Steph chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I absolutely loved this. I loved how gentle Jareth is, I love how patient he is! I love how much historical detail went into it (Fionn, for example!) and how much Sarah really feels inadequate for Jareth... I mean, he's totally a king, and she's totally mortal. Too many stories have her dangling his temptation of her over him, and ... you know? She still doesn't even know that he was for real in the Escher room. So, I loved it. I think I've read it three times at this point. :) Thanks for a great story!
Sahilee chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
This is one of the very best Labyrinth fanfics that I had the pleasure to read so far! I enjoyed it so much - thank you for that :)
mynagoldenwings chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
OOOOH THAT WAS WONDERFUL!
FatesMistake chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I loved this story immensely, but you used "then" way too often. It kind of screwed with the flow of the words...like, a lot. Also, some of your spelling is a little off, and some words and letters are missing in places. Otherwise, the story was perfect, including the plot.
Booker10 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Love it!:)))
MinkyT chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
What a truly wonderful story! I stumbled across this by accident and I'm so glad I did: the whole story just had me grinning with delight from start to finish.

I very much enjoyed the plot device of their having to tell the truth - sort of 'in vino veritas' without the vino. And just imagine having to answer some of those questions truthfully! I'd be blushing too.

I especially love the way that you depict Jareth's mannerisms, the way he has of holding his head, the way he moves: these descriptions really brought him to life wonderfully well for me, as well as very successfully underlining the fact that he's definitely not human. So sexy!

Thanks so much for providing a perfect end for these two. Marvellous stuff.
x-nellie-lovett-x chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
*bursts into floods of tears* This is actually one of the best fanfics, out of any fandom, I have ever read. When he asked if he could kiss her my heart actually melted, and then I cried when he sang to her when they were dancing :') It was actually too amazing for words. So romantic... gahhhh :') I'm amazingly jealous of Sarah, I have a thing about Jareth haha, especially in those trousers ;) Thanks so much for posting this up!
MysticalImzadi chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
loved this story :) this is the 2nd time i've read it :)
randomfan17 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Oh i love the movie and was always disappointed i couldn't change the ending no matter how much i watched it, but you have sucessfully played out this geeky girls fantasy for the end of their story.
Tenshii Clone chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Well I dont know why i havent reviewed this wonderful work before now but finally i am.

I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.