Reviews for Naruto's Amazing Journey
Finish this fic chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Rex Sharpshooter(Me): Wow, this looks like a great fic so far!

Pointblank: I say it would be better if I'm in it...

Rex(Me): Yeah, but the author doesn't know who you are or what your like *mutters "luckily..."*, so it would be difficult to put you in the fic.

Pointblank: I hate when you're right. But still, I guess it's good.

Rex: Yeah, but when is she gonna post the next chapter?

Pointblank: Maybe she abandoned it.

Rex: Nah, she doesn't seem like the type.

Pointblank: Sure, you say that now, but next thing you know, she might abandon it.

Shadow the Hedgehog: Does it really matter?

Rex and Pointblank: Shadow?

Shadow: Yeah, I'm here, so what? Anyways, does it really matter? Also, why do we have to make this long winded comment in this format anyways?

Pointblank: Because SOMEONE *Looks at Rex* has no life.

Rex: I have a life, you're the one who doesn't!

Shadow: He has a point.

Pointblank: So what?

Rex: Okay, I kinda agree with Shadow, this is a bit much for just saying the story is good and that she should continue it.

All: Agreed.

Rex: Yeah, so...post the next chapter soon, 'kay? We wanna see what happens next.

Pointblank: Is this gonna turn into some sort of "Wizard of Oz" creepy gothic remix or something?

Rex: I was gonna ask the same thing.
Your Girlfriend chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I wanna see a world where:

1: every body switches places with the person they hate the most (i.e. Naruto/Sasuke, Ino/Sakura, and so on).

2: every character is their opposite gender (the Naruto there will be named Naruta as to not get mixed up with Narumi).

3: Konohagakure is like Gotham (Naruto is like a crazy/weird super-hero-wanna-be who refers to himself as Narubi, taking advantage of the fox's power).

Those are my ideas and I hope you use at least one.
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Nice update as always!
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Hey you should do a chapter where naruto goes to a world where his family is alive with or without him.
game player chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
how about a naruto-caveman world or a naruto-jungle tribe world?

dialect contemplater chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
how about a theocratic-ruled world where people consider it blasphemy to wear clothing!...you don't have to do this if your uncomfortable with it...I just wanted to cotribute to a great writer such as yourself, and this was the only thing I could think of at the moment.

flame inquisitor chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
how about a world where the characters are plant hybrids?

just give it a thought...

fiction counsular chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
how about a kohanan ruled by danzo? I know, it's been done. but he's got the first's Bloodline and like a hundred sharigun stitched all over his body! he's a moster! (if you want more info on this go see the latest naruto chapters on Manga )

elder sibling chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
ok...how about this...a world were anko stayed with orochimaru, overthrew him, conquered the world and turned the entire planet into a nightmarish death labrynth!

dach-um chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
great story!

okay how about this?

an uderwater world where everyones a meremaid!

think about it...

follower of christ chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
your story is great!

and as for ideas...how about halloween town version of the village? and the naruto there could be a skeleton! and orocimaru can be oggie! and if you want ideas for villans look up the game "tim burtons nightmare before christmas oogies revenge" or possibly kingdom hearts (the halloween town bit). oh! and zaku, dosu, and rin could be lock, shock, and barrel!

anyway, update soon!
older bro chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
wow! your stories off the chain!

but you know what would be great is if the next world was a ring-world with the naruto there being one of the

spartan 2's!

you rock! update soon!
d-u chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
awesome story! I think you should send them to the spartan world next, you could have a parody of 300. and if you want some ideas for enemies go to youtube and watch 300: march to glory. it's the game based off the movie

AshK1980 chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Nice update! I may go back and review the other chapters I didn't review at a later time! Great work!
Pryde Kitty chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
This is a pretty good story! I'm glad that Sakura killed that loser Sasuke and went with Ino instead.