Reviews for Can't Say I Love You
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I love Denny and Maria! I cried when I thought she was dead. I laughed when Denny found out she was alive.
Lightninging chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Please, please continue with these? Those two... :3 They're so cute, and I can't thank you enough for writing this. Keep writing!
Viking Lady chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Denny and Maria are my favorite couple. Hope you write more of these

Shameless plug: I too have some Denny/Maria stories if you're interested.
aliasaurorasaccounthasmoved chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
*tear* More!
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
I love that you're continuing this. His family's so cute, just one of the things that make the manga way better then the anime. Now you just made me want to see them animated in the new series.
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Yes! Chapter 2. :) Well-written as usual. You gave us a glimpse of what Denny might have felt about what's happening around him and his family. He's such a cute character. :D
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I just love this! Poor guy. I hadn't caught up to the manga online at this point so I know how he felt. ;P Great take on the prompt.
Ranfan009 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
LOVE!

There isn't enough of Bosch and Ross fics out there and it's really hard to find good qualitiy ones.

Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
plippy chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i like it! update soon plz?
aliasaurorasaccounthasmoved chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh, so cute! So sad! Brosh x Ross doesn't get enough love! You totally did it justice, too! I don't know how far you got in the manga but 94 made me squee a bit when Brosh heard Ross on the radio!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is terrific! Denny/Maria does not get enough attention! Telling the events from Denny's perspective added a lot of depth to his character. Great work!
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw... this made me feel really bad for Denny. You captured his feelings well. :) I love it. Great job.