Reviews for Knifepoint
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Sequel? In which Riley perhaps takes a bigger role in Tracy's life? Not father or stepfather, just like uncle or godfather.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh, I loved it. I can't feel like I can't express in words how much this moved me (even though I'm atempting it now;) )

Amazingly, fantastic, awesome job.
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awww poor Riley.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this, such a beautiful one-shot.
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
epicness
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was really good. I loved the ending.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
really really really good. holy crud, that was nasty. i'm pretty sure if something like that happened even NEAR me, i'd start screaming the Our Father. i loved it though. yay angst.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
aw! just read your story and is amazing :) riley! i love riley so much lol thankyou great story xx
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
so sad but a glimmer of light at the end, Well-done :)

nice job of keeping everything/everyone in character/realistic... not an easy thing to do

I could see Riley wanting to help Morgan...

Not too many Riley-centered stories, good ones anyway

*waves bye*

TL
BraveMustang chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OMG, this was really, really well written. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it nearly made me cry. NT is one of my avorite movies, and Riley is my favorite character. No one seemed OOC, and all their reactions seemed realistic. LOVED IT. What more can I say? Two big, big, thumbs up.
Shaeda chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Loved it! Even the grossness, which you described very well.
Golden-Heart chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh my word... that was so beautiful and sweet... and heartbreaking, too. I love how you made Riley call out to God even as he was getting hurt. That was awesome. (Thank GOODNESS you did not kill him or injure him severely- I HATE when that happens in fics.)

This was a lovely little one-shot. I also love how you bring REDEMPTION into your stories, since, you show Riley as a Christian, he's able to forgive Morgan and help his family.

*Two Thumbs WAY Up*

Oh, and tell LorempIpsum happy birthday for me, she's one of my absolute most favorite authors on this site - along with you as well!

BTW, when are Proposals Are Ugly Affairs going to be updated? I yearn to know what happens next! *Starts chanting I LOVE Riley*
Revriley chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love this type, when the person who's kidnapping/mugging/threatening/saving someone from suicide has a sad reason. Like Morgan. He had a kid, and he was resorting to robbery to help her.

Good job!
19thpersonality chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
AWW! That ending was so perfect! Great story.

One thing - there was a part of this sentence that didn't make sense: "Riley heard a vague thump against the door, and figured that Ben leaned his forehead." Leaned his forehead against the door, maybe? Anyway.

Again - that ending totally made me smile. It was so cute, with the little girl, and Riley, and aw. So cute.
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved it. It was really good...and gross. :) But I loved the end!