Reviews for Nostalgia
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Aw I love thows 2 so much this was beutiful. I could pichure it all. Well done.
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was a beautiful little fic, so nicely and delicately written, and very in-character for both the TOS and ST 2009 universes. It seems that, at the time of this story, S/U are just close friends, cruising toward becoming more than that. They're so respectful of each other, it's refreshing.

It's a sad thought that so much culture was lost with Vulcan. Spock doesn't shy away from this task because it's difficult. He feels it's a worthy effort.

I'm sorry to see that Mytsie hasn't posted since 2009 - that's a major loss, based only on this, the first of her fics that I've read. Is she posting anywhere else, does anyone know?
Wallace chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
How is this tragetic
uAurel chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ooh how sad that no one is left to play that musical instrument, i wonder if Kirk ever find out how precious that is, or is that why he confiscate it and give it to Spock? thank you for writing this.
Nanyin chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
as a musician this was quite lovely. more please
miss ink chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh, youtube I saw an old vid of original Spock playing a harp while Uhura danced around him and made up a song about him. It was hilarious! But, this story is so sweet.
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was brillz. Lovely ending.
Real.Smile chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Major cute-ness.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Good job. :D
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
What a beautiful story. I shed a tear when Spock said he was learning to play the instrument because there was no one left who could...so sad!

Your ability to describe the scene, as well as the instrument, was fantastic. It's an excellent story. Please write some more.
laramis chapter 1 . 5/20/2009