Reviews for Familiarity
Reyna chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
U sure about the temperature cuz where I come from it averages 44 degree Celsius during summer
NaTak chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Quite nice. Quite nice indeed.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
ah, poor Spock Prime :,) this was indeed, very wistful and bittersweet.
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
this is a really cute vignette. I absolutely loved it! :)
framework4 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Well done.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great to see the Romulans helping out with the new colony. I wonder if Nyota will eventually figure out who she was talking to.
niver chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great story.
Vashti chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was interesting. I quite enjoyed it. I wonder if Uhura would have made the connection if she had spent more time w/Spock Prime. But maybe not, considering the possibility probably isn't even on the radar.
brightlywoven chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Thanks! I've been looking for something with Uhura and Spock!Prime
Chucksrus chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hiyah,

I gave my review under my given name (Roslyn), but wanted to sign-in and clarify why I'd give this short story such high praise.

Since watching the movie and reading this fan-fic, I've wondered if Spockprime's (memories of starfleet) were running parallel against the changed timeline.

For example, when Spockprime watched Vulcan implode on Starclass (515?...the primitive planet Scotty was strandad on), was he experiencing both for the first time and also through the lenses of a traumatic memory?

At the same time, do those memories and his present experiences collide with the world he originally remembered?

So, when he is with Lt. Uhura (feeling her eyes on him as he meditates), is he reliving his experiences with her as if they weren't memories but actually happening now?

Those are questions I've been wondering about every since I read your fanfic and watched the movie, and it is the reason why I want you to continue this story so badly...because goodness knows I couldn't write as good as that.

Anyway, thank you for reading this, rather long, review. But I really enjoyed your fanfiction.
AsamiBlackfyre chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aw... that was really cute! I wish there were more fics with this pairing! you did a great job! :)
Roz chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love it. I mean, I truly love it, and I can't wait to read what happens next. I don't know if you're going to get this review (I'm not a member), but in the event that you do, I just want to tell you taht (so far) this has been of the original Uhura and Spock fanfics I've read thus far. Great work, and please keep it up (especially, this particular story).

~ (signed) Roslyn
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aww. I've been wanting to see some interaction between Spock Prime and Uhura. I always wondered if he would seem...regretful. That was so sweet.
Bishop T chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is so sweet. Thank you.
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really enjoy your delicate touch - your writing is very vivid, which adds a lot of depth and, if I may use the word in this context, texture to your stories.