Reviews for Under a Blood Red Sky
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 2/20
:( sad
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/2
I think... it would be interesting to see where you would take this. It's certainly an intriguing set-up, especially since you've subtly drawn up the differences between Katara and Aang with their maturity levels. Aang's around Toph's age, isn't he? That makes is much more obvious how their attitudes toward each other would result in their eventual break-up - Katara's more ready to settle down and have a family, and even if Aang agreed with her on that, he still has too much wanderlust in his blood by nature.

... As for Zuko, I think perhaps him divorcing Mai (under any circumstances) would let him loosen up a little. He needs much more freedom of thought and expression than I think Mai is comfortable with, and that might be one of the things causing a rift in their marriage. Azula's not even necessarily the problem with the complaints about his reign, anyway - it's just never been a topic that's been properly assuaged (that idea about sending her up to the Northern Water Tribe for recuperation is a good one).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
please write more!
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
So. Much. Angst. ARGH! Must. Read. More.
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Please, please, please continue this.
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
ok like what. that was awesome. i was going to go to bed but then i read this gem. continue it. please. or don't. it was perfect as is. i love anguished zuko and lonely katara. they need each other! oh sob.
Arlene chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love this. I read it when I was 12, nearly 13 and now I'm at an older age of 16, every line has a new meaning, a new implication. I guess I just wish I could've known what happens next. Thankyou for sharing it with us :)
stars and nicotine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
My feelings! I just... I just can't.
Key chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
DUDE, I was just thinking today I hadn't stumbled across a fic where the two are older (and sexier) and here it is! But it's a "fin"? That's such a waste!

My 2 cents. And with this, officially, I have read every published Zutara fanfic you have on the internet (are there others you are hiding?!) (I read Penance six times so far. So, so good. Too good. It's perfect, just so you know. I hadn't read a hotter, sexier fanfic and I've been reading this stuff of major and obscure fandoms since I was a tween, no kidding. Yowza.)
teabender chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I read this a while back, and I finally found it again! I think I would love it very much if it went forward. 旦
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
wdf?
Azhwi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really liked this story. It allows canon to run its course and pokes at the silly pairings.

I do wish it had a continuation, but I like it as it stands. Nicely done.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ohh, this is lovely, and poignant, without being painful. I'd love to see a next chapter, except my head has already decided that Aang runs off with the 16-year-old Airbender girl and Katara is free to go to Zuko and Mai & Ty Lee finally are able to come out openly as lovers, and they all live happily ever after.

That's what's in my head, but I'd still love to see you write it. Your prose is very delicate without descending too far into emo navel-gazing. I really appreciate it.
Masayume85 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I have determined that you are amazing at making me want more from your stories. You have so many great one-shots that could be expanded into more. Between this and "Taken By the Faceless Stranger" I would almost want this more. There is so much to work with here, and it wouldn't have to be long, but you have stumbled onto something beautiful.

It was painful and sweet, and so much was left unsaid. Beautiful one-shot.
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ahh, luff it! XD It's sort of sad and romantic...and hopeful and hopeless at the same time. ;P

Very nice!