Reviews for Team Black Rose Witch
BlackRoseSaiyan chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
the couples i support are as follows:
CrowxAki
JackxAki
i absolutely HATE YuseixAki! Sorry, i do
Wintress chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh please, update...;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
This is a good story i can see that you haven't updated for along time, so when's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
I'm not reviewing to heal kiryus heart (although he is the best character ever) I hope you update sometime this year,
Kiryu4ever chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
When will yusei and Aki show up again(BTW crab is a good nickname:) another animal that looks like yusei is a certain breed of penguin). Oh and can you START WRITING AGAIN!... please.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2011

!
kk chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
plz end it as yusei/aki
Troublesome Dragon chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
No, Yusei if you respond to a nickname it sticks.(x I like the far, everything's plausible. A couple of you sentences say around the same thing in some parts so it may be best to combine. There were a few issues with repetitiveness as well.
kk chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
sm chapters were hilarious! hrry up i wnt 2 no wat hapns
Aryaprincessofspellcraft chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Hurry up and UPDATE already! I really hate you right now so update if you don't want me to kill you!
OhMyLayla chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
BEST AKI FANFIC EVER!

And I mean it! Aki is sooo lost, poor her...

Will it have Jack/Aki? Crow/Aki? Because I love the last one!

I wonder when the Team will take her in, like a family you know.

Will the twins show up? I know they have nothing to do with this fanfic, but I loooove Luna~

Update soon! Or else... Put-evil-face-here.

BTW, english is NOT my first language (it's Portuguese), so be nice with my mistakes.

Bye~
x-kATSUMI chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Ok, here~

YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN 4 MONTHS. DX
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
shut it kiryu. yusei an aki mak a perfect couple, and good fighting partners. who dies first?
cherryblossom chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
kiryu and akiza will NEVER happen!