Reviews for Drabble Challenge: Sheet
Mad Server chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
I like how the role reversal has come full circle here - that's a mixed metaphor, isn't it - how it used to be, back in season one, that Dean was the one who took care of Sam, and it was weird for Sam to take care of Dean - and now Sam expects to take care of Dean and it's weird for him to be taken care of. ...Which is not actually a full circle, is it. Just a role reversal. *nods* I'm glad we had this talk.

Let's try that again. Nice role reversal! :)
Mad Server chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I love the image of Bobby putting sheets on his hide-a-bed while the boys are burning John's remains.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I gasped out loud when she said "See you at school tomorrow." Scandal! Great twist, and it's a really fun scene!
KatyMM chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I love Bobby too! And this was a lovely moment that I could totally see happening at the time.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Man, I feel so bad for Dean here. This is the life he's reduced to...

And the teacher taking advantage of him!

This was totally sad!

Also loved the one about Bobby's home. I think his house only feels like home when the boys are there, together, as a family. Great job on these!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Man, I can totally see Sam feeling this way. This whole scene makes sense! It would be a great brotherly opener to Season 5. Good job!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
can I just say how completely wonderful that was.. LOVED IT.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Yes, he'll surely be "Dean's little brother" forever and ever, Happy.

Still, being weak can't be helped sometimes, he needs to see that too. Not every feeling weak is indeed that, a weakness. Okay, enough of the philosophing...

Well written drabble tag, TPTB really cheated us out of that much needed comfort scene at the end of that episode. Thanks for amending this.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
*Sniffs*

So sweet, in a sad sort of way...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Thia is SO in character!

Bravo!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Used. Totally used.
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
hey Happy.

i liked all three. The first was a fine homage to an excellent movie - did he feel used? maybe a little yeah.

2 was quietly moving. Bobby has an understated elegance about his love for the boys

3 is sorta whistful and a bit sad.

really nice DBB xx
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Thank you for that! I always felt that they should have shown Dean caring for Sam, IDK if you meant it to be for JTS or not, but that's how I took it!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Amen and Amen! My thoughts on the matter exactly!

And, as far as I'm concerned, Season 5 should have started last night. I watched 'It's a Terrible Life' instead. At least they were kind of close in that one...working together, etc.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Don't know where the idea came from, hm? That's MY excuse...:-) Well, I certainly hope Dean decides to feel proud, I don't want to heap more on the man's shoulders. You pushed a lot into 100 words!