Reviews for Taken
Daniel6 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Are you planning a sequel? One with Hannah, perhaps? Where she has to rescue her 'parents'?
Dsman chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
well hurry up please
Dsman chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
thers only one chapter left
Dsman chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
theres still more bodys i watched the movie
Dsman chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
so pam is dead in the movie the friend was dead
Dsman chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
this is going to worse before it gets better just like the movie
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
i was wondering how this story was going to work with kim being able to kick ass most the time
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
are we thinking the one where the guys daughter ended up on the black market as a sex slave
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
i saw the movie taken it was pretty good
Zuko Halliwell chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I love this story just as much as I love the movie it's based on. I just have 2 questions:
1. Whatever happened to the epilogue?
2. Now that "Taken 2" has been released, have you considered writing a sequel?
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Good story.

But where is the epilogue?
captainkodak1 chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Enjoyed the romp through the city of Lights and Ron knocking some folks lights out-permanently. Kim is back where she belongs, in his arms. Looking forward to the next chap.
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Quite the body count Ron left behind to rescue Kim from those slavers. Maybe 'Paris', as usual, will not appreciate the work Ron did to rid them of something so unsavory... but that's the norm for them.

I wonder though, did Kim ever wonder what kind of work Ron was into with his job...? It appears she now has seen his work firsthand. That's got to unnerve her a bit.

Ron, though he has saved Kim, seems to be tossing what he's been doing for a living around inside and now knows why he retired.

Now the loose ends get tied up.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Nice fight scene Doug, for some reson I seem to like them edgy. A pissed off Monkey Master/Ninja going after his beloved. Are you sure that you don't want Ron to pay some of the other guests a visit too. I mean Kim would just love to take a few of those out who latey were bidding on her 'services'.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Katsumara chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Fantastic chapter. I can't wait for your next chapter/epilogue. I'm really looking forward to it.