Reviews for Desperation
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved this. Your sasuke was great. He was aggressive, cold and rough but he had a gentle side 2.
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
sasuke9g9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I just sort of came across this fic while browsig through the archives because i was bored... (YEAH I STILL AM) and its like, one of the best i've read so far... i have no idea when you wrote this but would just like to say : GOOD JOB AND THANKS FOR PROVIDING ME WITH 5 MINS OR SO OF ENTERTAINMENT!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nice story!
Leila84 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Hey amazing story. :D I absolutely loved it!

Oh, and if you ever need a Naruto/yaoi beta, I would be more than happy to offer my services. hee hee:D
ClassicLover984 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I think it is good and it didn't end crappy like most oneshots. And you and I both know that I am telling the truth! It was good and the ending did not just leave me hanging like most oneshots and may I say that just pisses me right off, but thanks for the read!

OshiroKai chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh my oh my.

It was awesome, and I agree it was all angst-y and then BAM they're gettin' it on.

It did feel like it went a little to fast, but that's what I'd expect Sasuke to act like.

But anyway, as I was saying, I loved it xD
IriaMo chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
try to listen Knife by The Trax while reading this oneshot (what an atmosphere XD)

well I usually dont read angst (I like it but without death) so Im happy that I wasnt discouraget by it cause I kinda like it :-)
Yaoi.Fox.Luvah chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Complete and utter hotness :D

I might have a heart attack from it xD

Great job!
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
yay voilence and romance i love the kinky sex lol goodjob
jayray557 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
O Wow that was completely awesome. I loved it's just completly awesome! I'm the first to review! YaY!

your reader,