Reviews for Recycled Air
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
NIce, you have to continue! i kind of want to see Wendy and Carly 'fight' ;) for Sam-but of course keep it as a CAM fanfic!
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was amazing! I really loved it!

Ellie
Coolerthanadesert chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Thy was really sweet!
Cain chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aww, this was cute! And short, as far as your stuff goes. Nice job!
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow! Yu are an amazing writer!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
alright awkward but very cute.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
love it x
zoner04 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
don't listen to that person who said you shouldn't write in 2nd person...because everything you write is AMAZING. really. you, newyorkloser, anddomicile write the only icarly stories that i'll read.

but just so you know...youre my favorite. no lie.

any sort of update from you gets a scream from me. when im in class, i try to hold it in but...i still get weird looks because im sure i look like a demented chipmunk when i hold it in...
Xtremefaller8705 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I'm glad you pointed out the similarities between Sam and Griffin. There's something to be said for dating a guy that's exactly like your best friend. Good story, especially liked the dream explaination.
x tragic kingdom chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
On the contrary, I loved the second hand point of view. We're all allowed our opinions though. All of your Cam stories brilliant, and it truly shows how great of an author you are since you can manage to do so from every angle. You are very talented. I hope the writers block subsides ASAP because I cannot wait to read more of your work.
Valie chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
WIN! This is awesome! :DD You dipped into one of my recent ships (Sam/Wendy), which is even more awesome. If you write a Carly/Sam/Wendy fic, I swear, I'll drop dead from joy, come back, read it again, then drop dead again. XDD
Unpred1ctablE chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was awesome! loved it!
xAvatardx chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yes! I'm not the only one who interpreted Sam's dream as Carly being taken by Griffon! I'm so happy you put that in the story, which I loved by the way. :D
Crimson Darkness8 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i totally agree w/Phia03, i love ALL of ur cam stories and this one is no different. awesome one-shot
BigMammaLlama5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
As soon as I read the description for this one-shot my evil grin came back. :D Which is a very good thing, because I've had a hard time finding it. Anyways, wonderful and sexy as always, keep up the good work hun!