Reviews for Future Falling
kyoanna chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Weirdest thing I started reading bevin stories last night (this was one) and on my sat this morning one of the que 11's was a 'boy a is such and such age compared boy b. boy b is such and such years old. How old is boy a?' Boy a's name? Kevin. Boy b's name? Ben. ben's age? 10. weird right? I swear it was really freaking out I didn't finish that section cuz I spent 3 minutes ogling it.
AsorenRM chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
It was amazing!
Also if you still want to make a sad ending you could type up a second ending for this. Nothing much just a chapter.
Well hope to read more of your work in the near future!

Asoren OUT!
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
That was so good! Not as much smut as I would have liked ;) but I loved the plot!
Williamahe chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Amazing storyline man. Write sequels and prequels (takes place before). I'll be following you.
Mantinas chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
This was a really good story. A little persistant with the lemons, but okay.
gaaralover51141 chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Aw! tto cute 3

I lovede it so much! Go Bevin! the stroy was awsome, and so was the, um.. lemon xp.

I loved it, so cute!
gurobaby chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
I just recently found this story and Im so happy that I did! I loved it! The plot was perfect! I was searching around for a really good Bevin fic, one with a storyline and some lemon :D you have fulfilled my needs! A lot of the Bevin fics out there are so out of character but this one i thought you did an excellent job keeping in character! I'm hoping to read more from you now!

Overall great fic! :D
Tenda chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
wow, you're fuckin' good.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
love it
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
Damn I love you!
CodyAHM chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
Midesko chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
This was amazing. Beautifully written and carried out wonderfully. You've improved so much within less than a month, and that's quite incredible. You were great before but now you're impeccable. I hope for more from you soon. 3
RikuLovesCookies chapter 12 . 7/11/2009

Anyways, great story!

*runs off to vote*
CriminallyInsane.com chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
'it's just business'?

Doesn't that guy in irates of the Caribbean always say that? XD