Reviews for Breaking Points
spikerix chapter 8 . 2/27
This chapter was so beautiful... it brought tears to my eyes. And as I was already kinda vulnerable for all the weeping I did today since I learned about our dearest Leonard Nimoy, well... it wasn't ease to read with tears clouding my vision every time I imagined old Spock with that kind, kind face of his... *sniffs*
tanseynz chapter 11 . 2/25
This is absolutely spectacular, and I so appreciate you sharing it with us. The slow build was subtle like few writers can achieve, and you never made a misstep or had an awkward moment. I really hope you are writing your own stuff as if it's of this calibre, then your published work is going to be extremely valued and your skills extremely envied.
louisesnape chapter 11 . 1/28
Love your story
Y chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Brilliant.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hello! I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that I might get it on my kindle ASAP.
nayanera hollow chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
i have enjoyed this story so much it's wonderdul. It's now one of my favorite. Awesome writing skill you have dude. You captured their characters very well. Awesome job dude.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
My favourite line in the whole piece is "Her name was Amanda". Both times that it's used.
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
That was beautiful. Thank you.
Sackva chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
So, I' e just finished this, and I love it so much! In your notes, you mentioned a sequel, I hope it's published!
Elaine du Lac chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
So, this review is meant for chapter 9 but I've already written a review there before so... well.

LOL. "Logically assess his emotions," my ass. Jim happened and now Spock gets to skip the logical part in his assessment. Very nice. Even older Spock might not have seen that coming. By the way, I'm reading this for the second time after having read through everything once. And I'm still seeing new things I didn't quite see before. Just goes to show how well you've written this story. Truly one of my greatest favorite stories in this fandom, up there with some of the rare epic fanfics.
Elaine du Lac chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
One word: AWESOME. Though, I wish you'd take a moment to write a spin-off detailing Bones' reaction. I know sometimes leaving it to the reader's imagination is best, but you are such a good writer, I'm sure whatever you write will be better than my own imagination.
Elaine du Lac chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
OMG! I love that last twist! It makes everything much, much more poignant. In the same way that when I first watched ST:ID, it was the first time I had watched any Star Trek show at all and I didn't get the full meaning of the scene where Kirk dies and Spock watches helplessly. Later, I found out that in TOS, the positions were reversed, and suddenly, Jim Kirk's (and Spock's) words and actions took on a whole new meaning. The beginning of the show too, with Spock in the volcano, took on a whole other level of meaning. This twist in your story at the end is like that. Damn! I really like it. And I'm grateful that Spock has T'Sai, or else I'd feel really sad for him.

Jim's goodbye scene with the elder Spock was also amazing and intense. Thank you for writing it so well. You completely captured the chemistry between elder Spock and Jim Kirk in the movie, and what's more, you expounded on it.

I think Breaking Points is your best story so far, regardless of what you said in your Author's Notes at the beginning of the first chapter. I read your other shorter stories, and I was like, meh, it's got nothing on Breaking Points. Back to BP!
Elaine du Lac chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Giggle. How are they going to navigate the walk to their quarters now? Both of them are at attention! It's gonna lead to some funny gossip, I'm sure. Especially for Spock. I'm sure Jim's reputation is well known, though being the captain, it's still cause for a lot of whispering behind hands and closed doors.
go-fer it chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
I lurv it so much
commenting yay chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
and after Jim strangles him, I'm gonna HUG old Spock SO MUCH! :D
AND IM GONNA RIDE ON HIS SHOULDERS ALL THE WAY TO THE VULCAN COLONY, AND WE'LL ALL EAT waffles.
WHILE Zach!Spock has Pon Farr and 'fights' (makes out) with Chris!Kirk !

as you can see; I am messed up

but never the less I love this story, and I think you should always write Kirk/Spock fanfics! like FOREVER