Reviews for Breaking Points
I loved the depth of the story. Thank you very much for sharing that
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 11 . 6/27
God, this was gorgeous! You write Jim and Spock so well. Everything was believable and fluid. Loved it! :D I love the Ambassador and I'm glad he and Jim had time to spend together. Jealous!Spock is so cute. Great ending too! :3 I'm off to see your other stories!
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 6/2
loved this, very heartfelt and well thought out
InuFanJinx chapter 11 . 5/21
This was a wonderful story! Thank you for writing and posting it for us to enjoy!
naughtynati chapter 11 . 4/28
That was truly a delightful journey, and I will happily revisit in the future.
Thank you for sharing your gift of story telling with us.
Natalia :)
naughtynati chapter 10 . 4/28
I loved the twist...and old Spock ;)
naughtynati chapter 9 . 4/28
Hot damn, that was yummy ;)
FunkenNebel chapter 11 . 3/9
Wow this was the best fanfiction i have ever read in the star trek was it really worth,that i excavate my bad english-knowledge :) (im german).Very,very good story and the end was both perfect and somehow for me a mixture of peace and a little bit sadness,that the story is at the end. Thank you very much to upload this fantastic fanfiction!
LLAP
spikerix chapter 8 . 2/27
This chapter was so beautiful... it brought tears to my eyes. And as I was already kinda vulnerable for all the weeping I did today since I learned about our dearest Leonard Nimoy, well... it wasn't ease to read with tears clouding my vision every time I imagined old Spock with that kind, kind face of his... *sniffs*
tanseynz chapter 11 . 2/25
This is absolutely spectacular, and I so appreciate you sharing it with us. The slow build was subtle like few writers can achieve, and you never made a misstep or had an awkward moment. I really hope you are writing your own stuff as if it's of this calibre, then your published work is going to be extremely valued and your skills extremely envied.
louisesnape chapter 11 . 1/28
Love your story
Y chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Brilliant.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hello! I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that I might get it on my kindle ASAP.
nayanera hollow chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
i have enjoyed this story so much it's wonderdul. It's now one of my favorite. Awesome writing skill you have dude. You captured their characters very well. Awesome job dude.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
My favourite line in the whole piece is "Her name was Amanda". Both times that it's used.