Reviews for Breaking Points
NymphettEcho chapter 11 . 9/6
This was beautifully done. I don't even know where to begin. I think all I can say is brava and thank you :) I will be searching for your other stories on LJ

NymphettEcho chapter 10 . 9/6
I love what you've done with this story. And I want to thank you for respecting and even loving Uhura in your writing. I feel too many of the K/S fandom hates on her needlessly. She is a fantastic woman and I love her dearly. I feel she would back off in her relationship with Spock out of respect and understanding, as you have so eloquently demonstrated in this story. Thank you for writing this :)
NymphettEcho chapter 9 . 9/6
Sweet merciful chocolate. The build up was deliciously antagonizing. I love this story and can't wait to finish it :D ugh, its so good!
I loved the depth of the story. Thank you very much for sharing that
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 11 . 6/27
God, this was gorgeous! You write Jim and Spock so well. Everything was believable and fluid. Loved it! :D I love the Ambassador and I'm glad he and Jim had time to spend together. Jealous!Spock is so cute. Great ending too! :3 I'm off to see your other stories!
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 6/2
loved this, very heartfelt and well thought out
InuFanJinx chapter 11 . 5/21
This was a wonderful story! Thank you for writing and posting it for us to enjoy!
naughtynati chapter 11 . 4/28
That was truly a delightful journey, and I will happily revisit in the future.
Thank you for sharing your gift of story telling with us.
Natalia :)
naughtynati chapter 10 . 4/28
I loved the twist...and old Spock ;)
naughtynati chapter 9 . 4/28
Hot damn, that was yummy ;)
FunkenNebel chapter 11 . 3/9
Wow this was the best fanfiction i have ever read in the star trek was it really worth,that i excavate my bad english-knowledge :) (im german).Very,very good story and the end was both perfect and somehow for me a mixture of peace and a little bit sadness,that the story is at the end. Thank you very much to upload this fantastic fanfiction!
spikerix chapter 8 . 2/27
This chapter was so beautiful... it brought tears to my eyes. And as I was already kinda vulnerable for all the weeping I did today since I learned about our dearest Leonard Nimoy, well... it wasn't ease to read with tears clouding my vision every time I imagined old Spock with that kind, kind face of his... *sniffs*
tanseynz chapter 11 . 2/25
This is absolutely spectacular, and I so appreciate you sharing it with us. The slow build was subtle like few writers can achieve, and you never made a misstep or had an awkward moment. I really hope you are writing your own stuff as if it's of this calibre, then your published work is going to be extremely valued and your skills extremely envied.
louisesnape chapter 11 . 1/28