Reviews for Paternal
laniDG11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
this has potential
Vivi LeBeau chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is beautiful! I loved the way you included Carol in the story and how you portrayed Logan's reaction to the whole thing. His reaction to Gambit is also great. It actually made me curious to see more of the same universe of this story. It's going straight to favorites!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I love paternal!Logan. THanks for this.

Just a linguistic comment, French is not the only language where the words for "woman" and "wife" are the same. It can be found in languages as unrelated as Hebrew, and in informal English, now that I think about it. On the other hand, the term "husband" in English relates to "husbandry," management and conservation of resources and the cultivation of crops and animals, while the Hebrew term for husband also means "master."
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very nice. Very detailed. I had to go back to Rogue's Wikipedia article to get the Danvers reference... But very nice! Very insightful. I do see Wolverine as a father-figure, so this was a nice look at his relationship with one of the girls. :)
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I could of swore I reviewed this already? Well it was so wonderful I just had to read it twice. Awesome job!
Hazel Eyes401 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I absolutely love this! You got their relationship perfect. Will you ever do a story about Logan torturing Gambit? That would be some great stories. It is always fun to read about over-protective brothers/father-figures antagonizing the men their sisters/daughters like. Great job.
MangKulas chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
My goodness...well done, Folle. You've always been one of my favorite writers and this story reinforces that. You obviously edit your stories so that bad grammar and spelling don't mar it. You organize your stories well, so that the theme is brought out skillfully. Your characterization is divine. And you have an excellent ear for language and dialogue.
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Rofl, this was wonderfully done. I liked how it was from Logan's point of view but it wasn't out of character. You really did a good job and I love stories where he's all fatherly to Rogue. - You're awesome!
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was amazing, you captured their relationship perfectly. Thank you.
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww, I love Logan when he's being all protective of Rogue!

Great Job!

~SW
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww, that was a very nice story. You kept the characters so...in character
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
The whole piece was sweet and good and then that ending! Hilarious. Love it.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aw! So sweet! I'm really digging how you had this go down. Gambit always seemed like someone Wolverine would enjoy hanging out with a befriending, but SO not someone he'd want his precious Rogue to consider being with. Quite the contradiction, non? I like how you wrote Wolvie in this one-shot. It was really nice.

~Chica~
Texting titan terror chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very good, loved it! :)
McMarvel chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Loved it. Excellent story, everyone was in character and i love how you added about Rogue's new power. :D