Reviews for La Mer
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very cute. You did a good job at portraying Sarek. He is a harder nut to crack than Spock since he is fully Vulcan and had completed his training by that time. Amanda would have to have been pretty formidable to crack through all of his defenses without the convenience of Pon Far and being trapped together!
Kadigan chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aaww. Half-human excuse or no, you did a delightful job.
Bishop T chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I love this! You captured each characterization perfectly.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
d'ah. this was precious. very sweet. i enjoyed reading it very much. cheers!
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was lovely! I think you succeeded in keeping Sarek Vulcan, while hinting at his feelings and emotions - which is what made it, indeed, romantic.

Hope you'll tackle this two again.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
*sigh* How lovely. One does wonder how those two crazy kids got together. I'm not sure how I feel about the title. Unless you're continuing the fic and it is relevant later.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was amazing. I like this Amanda. I enjoyed reading this from Sarek's point of view. I love their relationship
MotherOfSucculents chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very cute... and very full! Great work!
Frankie Beeblebrox chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Absolutely delightful! Very nice job with the Vulcan romantic(?) side, and I can definitely see why each of them got along.
LostInColour chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww *beams* The warm fuzzies are almost palpable... I love how much like Spock Sarek is (although that should really be the other way around), what with his constant, curious confusion to humans and their 'strange habits'; and how Amanda teases something of an emotional responce out of him. Thanks for sharing!
nonymouse chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I'm still laughing! I love the way he calculates the percentages, but he knows her so well, at this point, that he knows he's going down. LOL Sarek and Amanda have always been two of my favourite Trek characters. She's not any deader than Spock was. :P
HoVis chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like. A lot. I'm beginning to wonder if Sarek and Amanda need to replace Spock and Uhura as my current cutest couple, actually...

HoVis
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
How sweet! I think you nailed the Vulcan-ness of Surak most definitely. All the inner calculations, the suppressing of involuntary reactions-perfect!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2