Reviews for Faceless
Someone chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Wonderful story! I hope you decide to continue it someday and update soon. :)
MewLover chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
I liked this
biomechanical chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
I didn't notice the date on this when I started reading it, but I really hope you come back and finish this story. You're writing style is wonderful, it really drew me in and I would love to see the conclusion.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Muy bueno, escribe pronto, por favor.
niver chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
This is a really awesome story!
Wes Carter chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very nice start! I liked how you set the atmosphere with the rain and you made Jeremy three dimensional with his back story set up in a few brief sentences. You caputred Donna and The Doctor marvelously. My one comment is that in the US we rarely call bars pubs and since it is set in New York, calling it a bar may make it more believable to us yanks. All in all, well done!
Elvaro chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
I really love this fanfiction. I will admit that I am new to the X-Files and have only seen the first season, but from what I've seen of that show, you've done a wonderful job with the for the Doctor Who half of this crossover, again, you've handled those characters extremely well. I especially like how you portrayed Donna.

I'm also impressed that you didn't give in to the temptation to instantly have Mulder and Scully team up with the Doctor and Donna.

I think I can safely say that this is the best Doctor Who/X-Files crossover and I sincerely hope that you choose to finish it.
wishyfishy chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Okay this is turning out to be quite interesting and maybe a bit silly. But what can I say? I like it. I would love to read more...if you write more. I've noticed that you haven't updated this story in like 6 months, so I'm guessing you dropped this story...but you might still pick it up again, so I'm going to put this on my story alert list just in case...
Space Foxes chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Ahahahaha!

XD

love it!

Update soon!
Imipak chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
You can tune a piano, but how do you tuna fanfic? Good story overall, but you might want to add a little to the bit on Mulder's change-of-heart, given his previous encounter with The Doctor (and The Doctor's reaction), together with Mulder's hazardous career choices. It feels a little awkward as-is, but not because of anything that's there. What's there is fine. The ending to chapter 9 is very Whovian and works from that perspective, it only needs a little bit somewhere in chapter 8 or 9 to close the gap.
Imipak chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I promise not to kill you. The Dalek patrol to your left - well, they're another matter. :) Seriously, a good story and well-written.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
A very merry cherry berry BLUE BANANA of a chapter! (Which is my language for EXTREMELY FAB, btw! Hehe!)

Mulder&Scully and the Doctor&Donna are finally meeting! Yayness! This'll be very interesting, indeed...

Your characterisations are practically perfectomundo! They're really accurate, in mah opinion!

Tuna walls yumminess, TUNA! and... why in the name of cabbages are the walls covered in tuna? (Or am I missing something? 0.0) Aw, how I'll be missing tuna once I go Veggie... LULZ!

A VERY VERY VERY BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, btw! ; D
Laura Harkness chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
i like the chapter title!

tuna...

ugh.

how do you juggle all these different stories? you boggle my mind.
Socacrates chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Yah new chapter! Hm can't wait to find out why the walls are covered in tuna.
Time Lady 802379 chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
I don't know about anyone else, but I love tuna, it's my favourite fish!

Yay, an update? Christmas pressie for us reliable readers?

Happy belated Christmas btw!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »