Reviews for Three Rules
MaryamLambert chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wow - GO BECKER he's the second best person in primeval (I love CONNOR) there is so not enough becker out there.
My Idle Hand chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Why? why on earth is there so few stories about the lovely Captain Becker (who may earn the right to have a name, one day ...)?

Seriously, great fanfiction! The last sentence is just perfect.

And I love the fact that he breaks those rules over friendship.

Good job!
Space-facade chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh this is fantastic. There is NOWHERE near enough Becker fic out there.

And I love the way he's found himself breaking his three main rules since being corrupted by the team. And the parts about being a hero made me tear up :)

Brilliant job.

(And yes. Obviously when Russian history revision calls, the best thing to do is read fanfic. Why must those people have had so many bloody revolutions?)
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Shame on you. You just made me cry. Totally wasn't expecting to, but the bit about heroes was just perfect and lovely and sweet in a weird way, and then all of a sudden I was crying. Very odd.

You're totally right about more Becker love being needed:)

Your revision sounds about as horrific as mine (maths dressed as economics). Also, the second best thing to do when you're revising is to _read_ fanfiction...

That was a fantastic fic, and I'm so, so glad you've joined this fandom. More, please, and sod the revision.

Kaz.
dangermouse00 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I completely agree, there is definitely not enough Becker-love out there. Didn't he look hot running off with his gun and being chased by the future dinosaur things?