Reviews for Sagitta Magica Senbon Zakura
Lelouch Vi Britania chapter 25 . 3/19/2014
Okay I know you just didn't do the over nine thousand thing from DBZ. Funny bro got to give it to ya. Keep up the good work.
Lelouch Vi Britania chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Okay what the hell you said in chapter 2 it wasn't nodaka, but still very nice twist though, keep up the good work man.
UnitedOsprey1991 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Byakurai is number four not six. But damn that was my first guess with Nodaka
Kuta-san chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
not to nitpick... but soutaicho IS head cpatain... vice captain is fukutaicho.
avatoa chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Two things: 1. You misspelled Boulevard.; and NO, NOT HER! Doesn't she have a thing for Negi? What's going to happen now?
Tonkotsu Ramen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This fanfic Is actually quite disappointing, and I'll tell you why.

To be perfectly honest, I only read the first and second chapter before I lost it and clicked the back button.

The reasons?

One: I understand that Byakuya would want Hisana back and all, and I'm sure that the other Shinigami would want him to be happy. But for the Soutaichou to allow him to have a year to chase after an old ghost? It's equivalent to a vacation on a plate! A year may mean nothing to the Shinigami, but honestly. Would a general let go of one of his best captains so easily? I would think the old man would bitch a lot before conceding. Also, why go in ad a teacher? I'm sure Byakuya can find Hisana in his spirit form, so why go through all that trouble just to find one woman, even if she was the woman he loved?

Two: if Bleach fans are reading this fic, there is absolutely no need to explain the different terms like hollows, wholes and the shihakusho attire they wear. And isn't it strange that Byakuya would wear his scarf and head clips? It would be really obvious that he was not from around those parts and would only raise more questions.

Three: Why in the world would Byakuya admit to a complete stranger that he himself can do magic -of sorts-. it would be blowing his cover! I'm sure Byakuya would assume that the staff and all are completely clueless as to his actual being, so why claim that he is not an ordinary human? It would send brows raising and suspicions to arise.

Four: I sincerely doubt that Byakuya would tolerate having girls crawl and fawn all over him. He is more likely to glare at them and make them back off.

Five: Since Byakuya is so adept at the Kidou arts, shouldn't he be able to sense where Hisana's signature is coming from? Putting aside the fact that we don't want Hisana's identity to be disclosed so early.

Six: if you are, at all, someone who knows his/her bleach lore well enough, you should know that Byakuya is in the *beeping* 6th DIVISION!NOT THE 8TH! And it's haori, not hiori. That's the name of a character.

The last is the total turn off that made me cringe. To so blatantly show your lack of knowledge in Bleach does your fic no good. It just shows that you jump into your story with insufficient information and it makes the rest of us Bleach fans shake our head and sigh.

I suggest you edit your prior chapters and see what needs to be changed. Also, your grammar, spelling and apostrophes are wrong. It is not "girl's" when you are referring to more than one girl. It is "girls".

Please, for your sake and for the sake of the readers, I urge you to clean up your previous chapters. It is truly a shame because this story had so much promise.
MangamanZX chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
Evangeline... no contest
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
World trees all have one thing in common they re big they have lots of magic and atleast one demon try's to have sex with it
Queen of Torture chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
I say Evangiline!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
You do realize you've doomed us all by making Byakuya laugh, right?
GoldenGod Rah chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
NOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted it to be Mana.
OmegaRunner chapter 44 . 5/14/2010
Pwndulquiorra: Yay! I got a special thank! -holds up special thanks- I take this award in honor of myself. . . And my friendship with Mark.

Kurayami: Are you done yet?

Pwndulquiorra: Why? Jealous?

Kurayami: Hardly. I just want to get out of here.

Pwndulquiorra: Date?

Kurayami: Yeah.

Pwndulquiorra: With who?

Kurayami: Sparring match with Ryu-san. -walks away-

Pwndulquiorra: Meh. Thanks for the special thanks, and I will cherish it, take care of it, and rub it in my family member's faces. Thank you!
Ignisha chapter 44 . 5/14/2010
Thanks for the "Thanking". Like the epilogue, it's pretty good, although some of the pairings were kind of surprising... hehehehe...

Anyway, nice job, can't wait to see your next story!

Ciaossu!
InugamiGuru chapter 44 . 5/14/2010
Inu: I'm embarassed now.

Sam: Can't handle a little thanks?

Inu: Yeah, but I didn't do anything special. Well everyone I believe we outta have a toast to congraduate him. Ready?

Everyone Minus Inu: Yeah.

Everyone: Congrats on completeing your story & hope you make another good one in the future!
Ignisha chapter 43 . 5/11/2010
... You know that you're about, hmm, I don't know, 4 months late?

Anyway, like it, good luck with the next chapter...

UPDATE!