Reviews for Battle Royale
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Dats what you deserve beootch
JareyPoppins chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
SPOILER

Suicides in Battle Royales are always expected and I kind of figured they would do it because of the preview, bitches who say they aren't playin either wind up "only attacking in self defense" or killing their self.
JareyPoppins chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Okay you're definitely done but you're getting my reviews anyway. This is my initial review and it may change attitude depending on how well this is...

I have to say that I love that you are doing this crossover, I was thinking of doing a South Park Battle Royale after my Total Drama Island one. The fact that (spoilers for any late bitches like me) you killed off Timmy and Jimmy right off the bat is genius and reasonable.

The only negative thing I have to say, SO FAR, is that Mr. Garrison should of been the teacher just for shits and giggles, but it's not really a serious negative.

Hope this story is good enough for me to follow you ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
I wish that somehow secretly Kyle and stan could have lived somehow D; but still it was freaking awesome
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Very misleading title, not like Romeo & Juliet at all.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Please kill Wendy, next.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Why'd Damien believe In god, is he supposed to be the Son of Satan?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Ok, I STRONGLY disapprove the name Christian 4 one of the Goth Kids, is just seems too god-ish.
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
WOOOO! Epicness!
MintyPanda73 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Cool!

My favorite movie and tv show combined :D
Surnoom chapter 29 . 6/24/2011
I already rode a story that happens in the world of BR with SP characters. This one is pretty good too :)

Salut,

S.
xDreamingofSaphiresx chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Lizzy will forever be the best. No matter how insane she was she was my favorite character it got to a point were i would skip around to the lizzy parts. Great story tho. I went back to review this chapter because its the one Liz died.
rosy2lee2 chapter 29 . 3/11/2011
this was epic, dude. or dudette. whatever.

BR and SP together? genius. I also did a BR SP on here :) twas soooo fun to write, untill I had to kill characters that I loved... :( ohwels, I finished it sooooo no more death!
dontblowonmeson chapter 26 . 11/23/2010
YES YOU KILLED THAT BASTARD! :D
dontblowonmeson chapter 25 . 11/23/2010
{beware, alot of cursing for killing stan and Kyle ahead} YOU KILLED THEM! HOW COULD YOU? FUCK YOU CARTMAN YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! okay, any way great story.