Reviews for Through the Fire
Uwaaaaaaah! This is the best DP/DCMK crossover fic I've read yet! The way its written is honestly great, the characters' personalities are on point, and the way the worlds were blended together was absolutely amazing. I'm very curious as to if Danny and the others will get interested in Kaito Kid and figure out he's also got a zoo on his tail. As well as if they find this mysterious jewel, since Danny and Tucker know more about the supernatural than the others.
Anyways, I really appreciate the time and energy you've put into this story; even if there's only 10 chapters. Your work really shows, because it's such an awesome story! I enjoyed reading what you have up a lot. :] I eagerly hope there will be an update eventually, cause it would be so sad to see this story abandoned... D,:
Bob chapter 10 . 7/8
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore. Please. You writing style and plot is amazing.
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 3/8
I hope this is not dead! This story is awesome! I want more! Update soon please! XD
When I first saw the way the 'random spirit' they encountered was talking, I immediately thought of Kenshin because I've been watching the show lately. I hope they don't encounter a Batosai side of Ken. Great writing by the way!
lollipoploves chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
I love this story so much! Cant wait for the next chapter
ViceDoodler chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I just got into the Conan series almost a week ago and wadda you know, a crossover with Danny phantom comes up! I really like this story and the cover art work. I didn't think that this kind of crossover would work too well, but you proved me wrong. KEEP GOING! :D
Zeakagirl chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I have to say that I am glad that this fic isn't dead. Even though a lo-ng time has passed I still remembered that joke you made about Tuckers skin. I have no idea how I would react if someone asked me how I got so tan (as an African American), but that had me crackling up.

Secondly I can't express how happy I am that you didn't go the lets shrink the extra characters and just follow the canon route. (so sick of those) Though now I wonder how Kudo will react when he wakes up not in the arms of the police but in the arms of strangers. This brings up several other questions like: Will Kudo live with Danny and Tucker? How long will it take Kudo to deduce that Danny is part ghost. Will you have them tell Ran what happened or will you keep her in the dark to protect her even though she can dodge bullets and kick ass, (sorry that has always annoyed me.)
Will Danny and Tucker meet Dr. Agasa, and what affect would he have on the ghost gadgets?
Well I'll keep reading so I hope that you will update far more quickly than last time so that might find out these answers
Ninuhuju chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I'm pretty sure the feeling of death Danny is getting from Conan is really his death magnet (which is the name I'm giving his curse). Murders and bodies aplenty in the series.

I hope you post again soon!
Orange04 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Please continue this...it was great I loved it..looking forward for the next chapters
Ninuhuju chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
More please! It was getting to the beginning of the Detective Conan storyline! Is Danny going to be turned into a kid too!?
isis424 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
MORE!
IWasNeverReal chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
I love this story, please continue!
readerdreamer5625 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Guys, please continue this! I can't wait to see the various interactions of DC characters and DP heroes!

Just imagining the first case Danny would have as Shigawa Yan...
When his Shigawa kanji is revealed and associated to Conan's body magnet...
The sheer possibilities of him being mistaken for Kudo... Even by the Organization...
I can't help but shiver in anticipation!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
This is so awesome! Please write more, the plot is amazing and everything is just perfect.
Cindar chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I look forwards to the next update I have been enjoying this a lot. Would love to see more character interaction. Happy New Year!