Reviews for Through the Fire
god this is so good
isis424 chapter 10 . 9/22/2019
LOVE! MORE!
Specteracular chapter 10 . 8/3/2019
Darn, this was just getting good!

You write the chemistry between Danny and Tucker well.
Thornrose270 chapter 10 . 7/10/2019
Please do more! I love Danny and Conan crossovers!
This one was good especially!
dimensionalmagic10134 chapter 10 . 3/27/2019
damn..., just when this story was getting good, you vanish. I know it is unlikely by now that you will return to the story, but I have to say that this crossover was well thought out and the characters on the point that I was excited and anticipating the meeting between them when things happen. This story didn't even get much into the plotline of Detective Conan, I know life is busy, but come back when you're ready to take the time you need.
Also, I can't click the fanart link on your profile, do you have other sources to see them? I am curious about what they look like.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
this story is great it flows rely well
NerdFreakForever chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
This is an amazing story! Hope it isn't abandoned.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
Uwaaaaaaah! This is the best DP/DCMK crossover fic I've read yet! The way its written is honestly great, the characters' personalities are on point, and the way the worlds were blended together was absolutely amazing. I'm very curious as to if Danny and the others will get interested in Kaito Kid and figure out he's also got a zoo on his tail. As well as if they find this mysterious jewel, since Danny and Tucker know more about the supernatural than the others.
Anyways, I really appreciate the time and energy you've put into this story; even if there's only 10 chapters. Your work really shows, because it's such an awesome story! I enjoyed reading what you have up a lot. :] I eagerly hope there will be an update eventually, cause it would be so sad to see this story abandoned... D,:
Bob chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore. Please. You writing style and plot is amazing.
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
I hope this is not dead! This story is awesome! I want more! Update soon please! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
When I first saw the way the 'random spirit' they encountered was talking, I immediately thought of Kenshin because I've been watching the show lately. I hope they don't encounter a Batosai side of Ken. Great writing by the way!
lollipoploves chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
I love this story so much! Cant wait for the next chapter
ViceDoodler chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I just got into the Conan series almost a week ago and wadda you know, a crossover with Danny phantom comes up! I really like this story and the cover art work. I didn't think that this kind of crossover would work too well, but you proved me wrong. KEEP GOING! :D
Zeakagirl chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I have to say that I am glad that this fic isn't dead. Even though a lo-ng time has passed I still remembered that joke you made about Tuckers skin. I have no idea how I would react if someone asked me how I got so tan (as an African American), but that had me crackling up.

Secondly I can't express how happy I am that you didn't go the lets shrink the extra characters and just follow the canon route. (so sick of those) Though now I wonder how Kudo will react when he wakes up not in the arms of the police but in the arms of strangers. This brings up several other questions like: Will Kudo live with Danny and Tucker? How long will it take Kudo to deduce that Danny is part ghost. Will you have them tell Ran what happened or will you keep her in the dark to protect her even though she can dodge bullets and kick ass, (sorry that has always annoyed me.)
Will Danny and Tucker meet Dr. Agasa, and what affect would he have on the ghost gadgets?
Well I'll keep reading so I hope that you will update far more quickly than last time so that might find out these answers
Ninuhuju chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
I'm pretty sure the feeling of death Danny is getting from Conan is really his death magnet (which is the name I'm giving his curse). Murders and bodies aplenty in the series.

I hope you post again soon!