Reviews for Through the Fire
ViceDoodler chapter 10 . 8/8
I just got into the Conan series almost a week ago and wadda you know, a crossover with Danny phantom comes up! I really like this story and the cover art work. I didn't think that this kind of crossover would work too well, but you proved me wrong. KEEP GOING! :D
Zeakagirl chapter 10 . 8/8
I have to say that I am glad that this fic isn't dead. Even though a lo-ng time has passed I still remembered that joke you made about Tuckers skin. I have no idea how I would react if someone asked me how I got so tan (as an African American), but that had me crackling up.

Secondly I can't express how happy I am that you didn't go the lets shrink the extra characters and just follow the canon route. (so sick of those) Though now I wonder how Kudo will react when he wakes up not in the arms of the police but in the arms of strangers. This brings up several other questions like: Will Kudo live with Danny and Tucker? How long will it take Kudo to deduce that Danny is part ghost. Will you have them tell Ran what happened or will you keep her in the dark to protect her even though she can dodge bullets and kick ass, (sorry that has always annoyed me.)
Will Danny and Tucker meet Dr. Agasa, and what affect would he have on the ghost gadgets?
Well I'll keep reading so I hope that you will update far more quickly than last time so that might find out these answers
Ninuhuju chapter 10 . 8/8
I'm pretty sure the feeling of death Danny is getting from Conan is really his death magnet (which is the name I'm giving his curse). Murders and bodies aplenty in the series.

I hope you post again soon!
Orange04 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Please continue this...it was great I loved it..looking forward for the next chapters
Ninuhuju chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
More please! It was getting to the beginning of the Detective Conan storyline! Is Danny going to be turned into a kid too!?
isis424 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
MORE!
IWasNeverReal chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
I love this story, please continue!
readerdreamer5625 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Guys, please continue this! I can't wait to see the various interactions of DC characters and DP heroes!

Just imagining the first case Danny would have as Shigawa Yan...
When his Shigawa kanji is revealed and associated to Conan's body magnet...
The sheer possibilities of him being mistaken for Kudo... Even by the Organization...
I can't help but shiver in anticipation!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
This is so awesome! Please write more, the plot is amazing and everything is just perfect.
Cindar chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I look forwards to the next update I have been enjoying this a lot. Would love to see more character interaction. Happy New Year!
Anony-moose chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
So I felt it was a little rushed. The term is humanly possible, not humanely. Humanly refers to homo sapiens whereas humanely means kindly (or a least not cruelly). Yea that's about it. Although what was the random comment about a female twin? And please explain why this guy is such a threat. Because he can uncover their secrets?
Anony-moose chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
So I still don't understand why Tanner did it. I mean, obviously he loved the dude's sister, but what did he have to gain from scaring him?
Anony-moose chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
So I take back my earlier comment about not understanding the Vlad thing since I now realize his last name is Masters.. Also plural of passerby is passersby and you should know that since this is the second time you have used an incorrect singular. Thirdly, I am almost positive a flight from Illinois to London would take longer than that, and as I flew British Airways from London to Chicago, I am slightly offended that you said their service/food/entertainment was bad. It was one of the best flight experiences I've had and my flight count is in the thirties so that's saying something!
Anony-moose chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Pk, so I understand killing the parents (maybe... just a little...), and I don't hate you (but there's still time). However, there is something I don't understand. Gin and Vodka never said Vlad's name and yet Danny seemed to know who they were talking about. How? Danny doesn't speak Japanese obviously and I feel this is a minor but important flaw.
Karyn Phantom chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.