Reviews for Draco the Cowardly Lion
I. LOVED. This! Draco the screaming and the end were perfect ewe
Vanessa chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I love it and everything about it. 11/10 would rec
Mily-y chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I read this story in the bus this morning and I wanted to laugh so much that my neighbours would have called me crazy! That was an excellent AU, haha! Thank you very much for it!
LucyKalyn11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thank you for writing. It was nice how you wrote all the important parts of the story although I would have enjoyed to read more. But nevertheless, thanks again! You have a wonderful writing style. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Ha! This is incredible. I dunno how it's making me touched and giggling like mad at the same time but blah whatever. Love it so much.

PS: Tsk! I've always known that Draco's scream is an instant kill. So powerful it's 10000HP damage on the werewolf
Romona-Rain chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING
Chelsey chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Awwwww please write more that was so great :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
That was cute! Very good!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I LOVE THIS! draco is such an adorable little weenie. so cute.
expressivelight chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Draco's trademark high-pitched, shrill shrieking has got me in an uncontrollable fit of giggles..
"AAAH! AHHH!"
I almost died when Lupin in his werewolf form scampered away as a reaction to Draco's shrieks...
3 3 3
Well done yet again on a brilliant fanfic
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
OMG! AHAHAHA! Holy shit, this is the best Draco is a gryffindor fic in the world!
Fandubermiku01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Esta tan facinantemente hermosos que no tengo palabras para describir todos los sentimientos y emociones que pasaron por mi rostro.
Fue perfecto, emotivo y lleno de un montón de diversión. Me enamore por completo de este Draco tan temeroso y fuerte... no se.
Sencillamente perfecto
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
tear down this story now
Harric is Life chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Interesting, hilarious and beautiful.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 2/26/2015