Reviews for Draco the Cowardly Lion
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 8/10
OMG! AHAHAHA! Holy shit, this is the best Draco is a gryffindor fic in the world!
Fandubermiku01 chapter 1 . 7/22
Esta tan facinantemente hermosos que no tengo palabras para describir todos los sentimientos y emociones que pasaron por mi rostro.
Fue perfecto, emotivo y lleno de un montón de diversión. Me enamore por completo de este Draco tan temeroso y fuerte... no se.
Sencillamente perfecto
tear down this story now
Harric is Life chapter 1 . 3/27
Interesting, hilarious and beautiful.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 2/26
Brilliant! Love it.
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 2/23

This is too great, Draco is too adorable, I won't survive the night, okay bye, you genius write, you.
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 1/21
I have been looking everywhere for a story like this. Thank you so much for sharing.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/15
I'd like to take this moment to say that I fucking love your Drarry stories. They're good. Really good
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I really really love this! So much that I just had to review! It was so funny and I hope another one like this appears!
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
...So that happened...
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
*giggles* I love this
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
"Don't worry," he said. "I'll protect you."
And in that moment, he gained Draco's everlasting loyalty/love. This is both funny and adorable. I don't even like this pairing, but I love it in this story.
mabynot1539 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Cute story.
oolfloo chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is soooooo crazily cute! I wish it was longer and more detailed, please write more griffindor Draco!
Black Butler chapter 1 . 2/9/2014