Reviews for Penguins of Madagascar – my own episodes :
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME THEY SHULD USE thiS FOR AN EPISODE! !
Yokai Hebitori chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Excellant Fic! I enjoyed every bit of it.

Keep Up The Good Work &

I'll be looking forward to reading more POM Fics in the future!

(_)

Yokai
LaughAttack101 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
aw such a great story! clever idea with the lemur being julien's father! i can absolutely see this as an episode...

awesome story i hope you write more fanfics!
chowdahrogansora chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
This was seriously great! although, there are a few issues:

1) it actually wasn't as funny as the actuall episodes, but there were a few good scenes

2) References to other episodes may not be the best idea in a series without a plot like this

3) Rico was the one in love with the doll, not Skipper

otherwise, this seemed like an actual episode. There's also a dialogue issue, but the spaces automatically puts between the paragraphs kinda helps

i look forward to the next "episode"! :P
candysweets chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Haha...Wow, what an interesting ending...

Julien's father actually reminded me a little of the Joker in this last chapter... O_o Especially when he said,

"Oh well, why does nobody else realise that creating mayhem is a way of showing love?"

-shudders- He really is twisted. Lol. I find it kind of amusing in a odd way. Hahaha...

And oh my gosh, MORT! Mort...destroyed Skipper's woman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That part was priceless! Guess he really will do anything for feet...XD

I hope you decide write another episode, or story really really soon! You write the characters so well! _ I would hate to see this be the last I see from you of the Penguins. :(

You did such an awesome job on this story!

BRAVO!
privateandcadet chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
wow,that certianly a twist.
Gatorgirl4521 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
When's the next part coming out?
Amy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I liked it...
candysweets chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Oh... My... Gosh... That was... AMAZING! This definitively one of my favorite Penguins fanic's! XD

I knew it! I just knew Julien's father was behind all this! I actually felt bad for Julien though, being so depressed that he'd actually end up in the animal hospital? I didn't really think Julien could GET that upset over something... Hope he gets better soon, or he'll stave himself to death! D: Lol.

I thought it was kind of funny, Skipper's reaction to his doll wife's tragic death... Hehe, how he could fall in love with a little wooden hula doll still remains a mystery. :P

And Marlene even made an appearance, just for me and my sad Mort eyes! Aw, I feel so special! Thank you so much! _

Your writing style is amazing, and, as usual, everyone was so into character!

I cannot wait to find out what happens next!
privateandcadet chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
dont let Kowalski go to the dark side, please. Hes a to good of a friend to do that to Private,Skipper,and Rico.
Fleeting Eternity chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Ha, this was even better than I imagined! Now I'm REALLY interested! :D

And, aw... thanks for the mention at the begining of the chapter. ;) Happy to help! From one author to another.
Fleeting Eternity chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This looks real interesting! I'll make sure to read the continuation when you post it. :)
Caeley chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow this is really good! keep writing please! I love king Julien, he's my idol. He can be kind of evil sometimes, but he's so cute and funny!

Btw I think his name is spelled "Julien" instead of "Julian"
privateandcadet chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Good story please continue.
candysweets chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
The last part gave me shivers... What a cliff hanger! I LOVE the way you write each of the character's! You got them all spot-on!

You can't do this to me! Now you must continue! Lol.

(gives huge puppy-dog Mort eyes) Please?

(Also, as a site note, maybe in the next chapter, Marlene could make an appearance? Hehe, just a thought, whatever you do I'm sure will be as awesome as this!)