Reviews for The Edge of Logic and Emotion
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Spock is understandably screwed up now after what's happened. That's exactly why he needs Uhura to save him.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
A lovely sequel! The last line was very effective. I would love to see a third, perhaps of the conversation he and Nyota have but, of course, that is ultimately your choice. Great job!
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh, my heart is breaking for Spock! You write him very well, making his rare expressions of emotion very believable, indeed.
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hi there, and again, you have done it, you writing so great and sensitiv. I really love it, but why...why with yout talent you didnt write more than oneshot...

Today I took the my soundtrack from Star Trek 2009 and put the 13. of the cd and than I read your story...It was so great...but than it stoped...and I wished to read more from you...please write...you are a giftet writer..

Thanks and sunny greetings from Germany

Daniela
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
*gasp!* Which side does he choose...

He does need a hug, poor thing. Though hugs from crazed fangirls might frighten him more so. lol
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw. :( It makes me want to hug him, even knowing he wouldn't respond. Poor Spock, so tightly lacep-up his emotions can't get out... Oh, and what the hell. *Hugs Spock*
Zaedah chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
A very lovely insight into a private moment, very much in character and perfectly worded.
Rileybby chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ah, I really liked it.

Continue?
cynthiashandsyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
He feels himself balancing precariously on the edge between logic and emotion. One side is salvation, the other oblivion, but which side is which?

Spock takes a deep breath and steps off the edge.

Wonderful statement love this!
nomdeplumekansas chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very well done! I really like seeing the human side of Spock which you have done quite nicely!