Reviews for Plundered
mrvlanx chapter 7 . 3/9
It was sexy as hell, but it played with my emotions as well and ugh, I loved it. Very well written. I was literally rolling around and squealing in excitement. Great job, again. (this was meant for chapter 8, but I've already posted a review for that one. just felt like posting another bc I didn't quite write out as much as I wanted to)
mrvlanx chapter 8 . 3/9
I just discovered you and I may have a new favourite author (even if you have stopped writing, which seems like it). :)
Loved the story! xx
jupimako chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Fantastic story!
Daimao896 chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Scared me for a moment there. Great story, I loved it!
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
This was amazing! I had really thought they were both gonna end up dead. :( but they didn't! I am so happy! I think I'll reread this one over and over again. :)
Carling chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I'm not usually interested in non-magical stories about HP characters, but this one was too compelling to resist. The scene with Zabini was ugly but not unbearably so, you did a good job with it, so that I didn't get sick from it. And it wasn't gratuitous violence, you definitely needed it to drive the story home. You meshed HP characters and a touch of magic into this world very well.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Oh my word, I cried! I cried in the last chapter even though I didn't think you would really kill draco but agh so saaaad! I'm reading lots of your stories, they have kept me entertained for days and I was looking forward to this pirate one and was not disappointed. Thank you for writing it!
Ps. I loved when draco said the word onesies, that was hilarious. So cute.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Ha ha! I love this! Thank you! Thank you for such a story! You're my Savior!
HobbiyMagic chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Oh my, I'm so emotional right now hahaha I even started crying. This is a really really good cheesy awsome lovely story. I'm glad that it was written :)
DeiStarr chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I enjoyed this entirely too much.

I love their happy ending.
Joelle chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
You killed him?! Really?! Wtf!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
oh. my. god.
just...just brilliant. just..so...wow.
wow.
KendaO chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Amazing !
kuropi-chan chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I was teary-eyed as I read the first part of the last chapter. Couldn't help it. You wrote the scene in so touching a manner I could actually hear waves crashing in my ears.

At first I thought this was one of those fics where the characters just went at it like rabbits. And then emotions came into play...

It was a good read, but I especially liked the last chapter! Definitely the best one out of all the chapters for this story. Please keep up the writing!
Tormentula chapter 2 . 12/7/2012