Reviews for Dragonheart
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This is shit...

Can't Xander give into his blood thirst and go on random insane rampages...

Would be much more fun than the cliche cursed hero, who though made for purposes of evil...

Is a god damned fucking hero with a obvious hero complex!
ChaosRune chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Wow, this Jenny is THE worst OC that I have seen in a long time, and considering how many fics I read, thats saying something. Other than Jeeny, this fic is good, but I cant keep reading, I dont like her that much
Matthew Blackheart chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
cool but chapters could be longer and will Xander be able to breathe an element or not
Ghostrider chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Good to see another chapter of this. And The Savage Lands? Rings a bell. Looking forward to see more of this.
Barabass chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Hurray, a new chapter!

And it even gives an idea of their general location. :)
Kumoatsu chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Hmm.. nice update but a a little short and slow.
greatbear chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Great story and characterization.

Hopefully this is a story that will be updated soon.

Thanks
Barabass chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
It's good.

I like the "Were are they now?" questions that seem to pop up.

And, of course, a newly nigh indestructible Xander makes an even

better lightning-rod for Murphy's Law.

So, yeah, write on.
crimsonkyuubi chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
great chap i look forward to more as well as to find out what world they are in. im stuck between lost world, dinotopia, and jurissic park.
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Have you considered doing a sailor moon cross over or a ranma one or both in th esame verse? Oh! you could have xander fall into the spring of drowned man if you really need him to become a guy again, but I wouldn't recommend it. He is a tank now and taking that a way in the wrong moment would easilly kill him. Hmm... but it makes an interesting plot hook and cliff hanger!
Kumoatsu chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Wow, I really like were you are taking this story and a Jurassic Park Crossover wow, interesting!
Kumoatsu chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Awsome I just started reading it but I already love it!
Loatroll chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Very interesting stuff! I like it a lot.

I like the ideas and things, I also like that you've taken Xander from his dimension, he has a greater chance to shine elsewhere from Sunnyhell. Thanks for the great read.
LanceAvalon chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Is this happening during one of the movies?

If so I can't help but to LMAO at the what some of the people in those movies would think of Xander's form.
robert chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
very good, I wounder where Xander and Jenny are and island full of dinos? cant wait for more.